After Prom

After Prom the limo was dropping off everyone at their houses. Chris and I were last at his house.

"Think anyone is awake?" I asked and Chris huffed a laugh.

"Our mom's for sure." Chris said and I sighed. I noticed Chris was looking at me and he smiled.

"What?" I asked and he just sighed. He leaned in and passionately kissed me and I moaned in the kiss as his lips moved down to my neck and I turned my head giving him access. "Chris..." I said breathlessly and he kept going. He moved his lips down to my one shoulder that was exposed. We felt the car stop and he groaned. The door then was opened.

"Time to go inside." I said and Chris sighed and got out of the limo and I followed. We walked inside and our moms were sitting on the couch watching us as I took off my heels and moaned.

"Much better." I said leaning on Chris's shoulder as I took them off. He kissed the side of my head.

"You kids have fun?" Lisa asked with a yawn.

"The best." I said and Chris nodded.

"Well, we are heading to bed, you guys going?" Andrea asked and we nodded.

"Yeah, I'm exhausted." I said. We all headed upstairs to bed. Our moms went to their rooms as Chris walked me to my room.

"Good night Vinny, thank you for tonight, I had a great time." Chris said and I smiled.

"Me too. Your friends are all great and you were the best date." I said and Chris smiled. He leaned in and gave me a small kiss.

"Good night Chris." I said and walked into the bedroom and shut the door. I leaned against the door once it was closed. I sighed and got out of my dress and put on the nightie nightgown knowing I bought for tonight and this trip. I sighed as I looked in the mirror and took all the pins out of my hair letting it just fall.

"You can do this...you want this...does he?" I asked myself and groaned. "Just go." I said and got up. I quietly opened and closed my door and tip toed to the door next to mine. I knocked as quiet as I could and Chris quickly opened the door looking at me and smiled.

"Thank god." Chris said grabbing my hand, pulling me into his room as I gave a small giggle as he passionately kissed me and pinned me against the door and I moaned as his lips moved down to my neck again.

"Should we go to the bed?" I asked and Chris nodded as he pulled me gently to his bed by my hand. I laid down on his bed and gave a small laugh.

"The poster is gone." I said and he smiled.

"Don't need her anymore, I have you." Chris said and I smiled. I removed the nightie I was wearing and Chris groaned and started kissing me again. He then reached into his nightstand and pulled out the thing I saw him holding earlier.

"Your mom gave you a condom?" I asked and he nodded.

"She wanted me to be safe. They obviously don't want to be grandparents yet." Chris said and we both laughed. I then started thinking about it.

"Chris..." I said and he just looked at me and seemed to understand what I was trying to tell him.

"Me too Vinny, it's okay. We will be okay. If you want to stop..." Chris said and I shook my head.

"I want this with you." I said and Chris smiled. He removed his t-shirt and boxers. I saw him opened the condom and roll it on.

"Ready?" Chris asked and I nodded as I opened my legs further for Chris and allowing him entrance. He moved in slowly giving me a chance getting used to his size. I felt him and I winced in pain when it changed, when it was different now, Chris looked at me and I lifted my leg, and he grabbed it holding it.

"It's okay Chris, you can move, it's fine." I said and he nodded and started slowly moving in and out of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me to passionately kiss him. He moaned as we broke apart. We tried stayed as quiet as we could knowing we didn't want to wake up anyone. I arched my back, Chris smiled, he smiled at me and I nodded reading his mind we rolled so I was on top, I gasped at the sudden sensation of taking him deeper. He placed his hands on my hips and helped me guide my movements. I felt myself getting close to release and I placed my hands on Chris's chest and he felt me tighten up and moaned.

"Whenever you are ready, it's all you Vinny." Chris said and I smiled as I felt myself tightened even more around him and I started moving faster and harder.

"Chris..." I moaned out as I released, and he was right behind me I felt him throbbing and releasing. He pulled me down to him and I passionately kissed him. I rolled off of him and he got off the bed to dispose of the condom. After we cleaned ourselves up as well he handed me my panties and his t-shirt. I smiled as he put on his boxers and I smiled He crawled into bed with me and my back was to his front as he pulled me closer to him and kissed the side of my neck.

"I love you Vinny." Chris said and I smiled.

"I love you too Chris." I said as I linked my hand in his that was wrapped around me and I quickly drifted off to sleep.