The Next Morning

*****LISA POV*****

I walked out of my room the next morning and I saw Andrea coming out of the room that Vinny was staying in.

"She's not in there?" I asked and Andrea shook her head.

"Can we hope that she is just awake having breakfast?" Andrea asked and I sighed. I walked to Chris's room and quietly opened the door and we saw Vinny and Chris sleeping in bed together cuddling and she was in his t-shirt with her night gown and everything on the floor.

"Let's just hope they were at least safe." I said and Andrea nodded.

"Are you upset?" I asked Andrea as we walked down the steps.

"No, I knew it would happen eventually. I just wasn't sure if it would be here or after her prom." Andrea said and I huffed a laugh.

"They seem perfect for each other. Shame they live so far apart." I said.

"Has Chris ever had a serious girlfriend before Vinny?" Andrea asked and I sighed.

"There was one, but she didn't last too long. They were together maybe like 2 months. Then I guess they weren't that serious. She was more serious than Chris was." I said and Andrea smiled as I poured us both a cup of coffee.

"Has Vinny had a serious boyfriend before?" I asked and Andrea sighed.

"Yeah, actually I thought it was going to last through high school and they would go to college together and get married." Andrea said and I looked at her in shock.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She found him making out with another girl in the backseat of his car." Andrea said and I shook my head.

"Some boys don't know a good girl when they have it." I said and Andrea nodded.

"She took it hard at first but then said that he wasn't worth her tears or even anger." Andrea said and I smiled.

"Good girl not wasting her time on men." I said.

"Problem is she gets the attitude from me with her father but I mean I had to raise her alone after he left. She never really had that male figure except for my dad." Andrea said and I placed a hand over hers that was sitting on the counter.

"I'm in the recently divorced group, I don't know exactly how you feel but you met my broad. They are all staying with me." I said and Andrea shook her head.

"You are strong Lisa you can handle it. I mean you are letting Chris go to LA after graduation. I'm lucky Vinny just wants to go to school 2 hours away from home." Andrea asked.

"What would you do if she wanted to go to somewhere like Stanford?" I asked. Chris explained the situation to me when he was explaining Vinny to me. Andrea just sighed.

"I mean I would be heartbroken. I would love her close, she is all I have. She wouldn't like California anyway." Andrea said and I just half nodded. I knew she did want to go to California but was just making her mom happy. I also knew how Andrea answered Vinny hadn't talked to her mother about it. Before I could say anything else we heard feet on the steps as the girls and Scott came down the stairs excited but then noticed Chris wasn't up.

"We want to hear all about Prom." Carly said and I smiled and Andrea.

"Let them sleep while I make breakfast then we can wake them up." I said and everyone nodded. The kids went to watch tv.

"Who wakes them? They will be mortified if one of us do it." Andrea whispered, I laughed and sighed.

"Probably Scott. He will be the most adult about it and wont mess with Chris." I said and Andrea nodded. Andrea helped me cook breakfast and soon it was done.

"Scott, can you go to your brother's room and wake him up. He can get Vinny." I said and Andrea smiled.

"Yeah." Scott said and headed upstairs.

*****NORMAL POV*****

I woke up with someone's hand on my shoulder gently shaking me. I opened my eyes barely and I saw Scott standing there. He crouched down to my level.

"Good morning." Scott said and I smiled at him.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"Mom said breakfast is ready." Scott said and I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone about this..." I said and he shook his head.

"Never." Scott said and I smiled and he walked out. I turned in Chris's grip and placed a gently kiss on his lips. He smiled and I kissed him again.

"You keep doing that I'm not waking up." Chris said and I laughed.

"Your mom said breakfast is ready." I said and Chris's eyes shot up.

"Did she come in here?!" Chris asked and I shook my head with a laugh.

"Scott did." I said and he groaned.

"Of course he did. We are safe with him." Chris said and I smiled with a nod. Chris leaned in and passionately kissed me. I felt his hard member on my thigh and I moaned reaching down and stroking him. "Vinny..." He groaned out and I smiled as he reached around me and pulled another condom from the nightstand.

"You had more than one?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah she gave me a couple." Chris said and I smiled as I removed my panties and he removed his boxers. We stayed under the blanket as I turned my back to him and put my leg over his hip and he thrusted in me and I cried out into the pillow.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"No, it felt good, keep going." I said and he smiled and started thrusting fast but gentle. I moaned as he reached around me and started playing with my nipples as he thrust. I turned my head and passionately kissed him as I clenched around him and we both released. I removed my leg from around him and he got out of bed and discarded of the condom again.

"You better bring some when you come and visit me at home." I joked and he laughed.

"You can count on it." Chris said and I got out of bed and grabbed all of my stuff.

"I better go shower and change. We have your graduation today." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah..." Chris said and I just looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Just means we are one day closer to you leaving." Chris said and I smiled. I leaned back down on the bed and kissed him again.

"And I will see you in 2 weeks for mine." I said and Chris nodded.

"I know." Chris said and I smiled. I walked out of his room and quickly went to get clothes from my room and showered. Once I was done I headed downstairs but ran into Chris is the hallway.

"Hey, can you sneak in my room again tonight? We don't even have to go anything I just like sleeping with you in my arms." Chris said and I nodded.

"You bet." I said and gave him a small kiss as we headed downstairs.