Times Square...7pm...10 Years Later

I had gone all around New York for 2 days with Aubrey, Marty and their daughter Daphne. We had visited all the sites and it seemed like everywhere we went it the memories with Chris came flooding back but I had to admit Daphne made it all better she was amazing. She was 6 and just enjoying the city.

We were sitting at lunch in little Italy the day I was supposed to meet Chris is Times Square.

"What if he doesn't show? I'm stupid for being here, right?" I asked causing Marty and Aubrey to groan.

"And what if he does?" Aubrey said and I laughed hysterically.

"Right! I'm sorry have you seen the women he has been linked to?" I asked.

"And you are much better looking and love him way more than they could. You knew him before he was famous." Aubrey said and I sighed.

"Aunt Vinny, can I see a picture of him?" Daphne asked sitting next to me and I smiled. Aubrey nodded and I pulled a wallet size photo from my purse from prom.

"This is Chris." I said and she smiled.

"That's Johnny Storm!" She said and I laughed.

"You showed her Fantastic Four?" I asked and they shrugged.

"We were watching it, she woke up and come in the room." Marty said and I laughed.

"Well, his real name is Chris, and I knew him before he was Johnny Storm." I said and she smiled.

"He will show up tonight, Aunt Vinny, I know he will." Daphne said and I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks kiddo." I said as out pizza got delivered to the table.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

A few hours later I was in the hotel room going through all the bags of clothes I just bought at Macy's trying to figure out what I wanted to wear to meet Chris.

"I mean it's spring and not extremely hot or cold tonight, so I don't want to be relieving or too confining.

"I seriously think the simple black dress with the jean jacket and tennis shoes is amazing. A little bit of casual and a little bit of style." Aubrey said and I nodded with a smile.

"What do you think Daph?" I asked she and she smiled with a nod. I went into the bathroom showered, did my hair, make-up and got dressed. I checked myself out in the mirror in the bathroom and just sighed.

 I checked myself out in the mirror in the bathroom and just sighed

"He will be there, he still feels the same..." I whispered to myself and walked out of the bathroom.

"It's time to head to times square." I said and Aubrey nodded. We met Marty in the lobby since the girls were in my room. Marty saw me and smiled.

"Ready to go get your man?" Marty asked and I groaned.

"Maybe." I said as Daphne took my hand as we all walked out to get a cab to head to Times Square. Once we arrived, I pulled out my pictures from my purse to make sure I was in the right spot. I looked at Aubrey and Marty.

"You guys staying here with me?" I asked and they nodded.

"Don't worry if he arrives, we will stay far enough back." Marty said and I sighed. I looked at the time, 6:55pm....5 minutes.

*****20 MINUTES LATER*****

I had waited for him for 15 minutes and he hadn't shown up. I had tears in my eyes and looked back at Aubrey and Marty who looked sad.

"It was stupid to think he would even show up. What was I thinking?" I asked and huffed a laugh.

"Well, it was a fun trip either way." Marty said and I nodded. I took Daphne's hand and smiled at her.

"Want to go shopping in the toy store? I'll buy you whatever you want...within reason." I said and she started jumping up and down. We went to walk away and cross the street.

"At least now I can mov-..." I started to say.

"DAVINA!!" I heard my name yelled and I looked but didn't see anyone.

"Did you hear - ...?" I asked and Aubrey nodded.

"VINNY!" I then heard and I looked to see him walking his way through the crowd.

"Chris?" I asked and rushed over to where he was, and we met when he got through the crowd. I smiled seeing him and he was smiling. He reached me and cupped my face.

"Please tell me you aren't with someone?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"No." I said and he smiled.

"Good." Chris said and passionately kissed me. I moaned as I placed my hands on his chest as he kissed me. Once we broke apart, I just smiled at him.

"You're late." I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Sorry when I have the whole broad with me..." Chris said and pointed behind him to Lisa, Scott, Carly and Shanna. I smiled and waved at everyone.

"Well, I didn't bring mom, but I did bring some other people." I said and I pointed to Aubrey, Marty and a little girl.

"Who's kid?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"Aubrey and Marty's of course." I said and he smiled waving at them. He took my hands and we just stood there.

"A lot has changed in 10 years." I said and Chris shrugged.

"You're still beautiful." Chris said.

"And you're still a charmer." I said and he laughed.

"Why didn't you call me when you changed your number?" I asked and Chris groaned.

"I tried but I must have copied it down wrong and when I got a new phone, I traded in my old one losing all numbers." Chris said.

"Your mom had it." I said and he groaned.

"When I called to get it mom had just received my class ring back at home and I knew then you were done." Chris said.

"I sent her another letter wanting to contact her since she changed her number too and I gave her my number again just in case." I said and Chris groaned.

"She never got that letter, so I took the ring as you being done." Chris said and I groaned.

"I never wanted to be done Chris. I've missed you." I said and he passionately kissed me again. He sighed when he pulled away.

"Come back to my hotel with me?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"You know the answer to that." I said and Chris smiled. We were then bombarded by his family and Aubrey, Marty and Daphne.