George...? Wow!

(Ages: J3T-20 Danny-20 charlie-19 Funny-19 Kurlzz-20 Jdog-21)

*Kayte's POV*

I sit on the grass with my headphones in, listening to I'll be there by Hollywood undead. It's my favourite song and they are my favourite band. Charlie Scene, Danny, Da Kurlzz, funny man, J-dog and Johnny 3 tears.

I think about them and smile. Then I touch the big bruise on my cheek that my dad caused. A tear rolls down my face. Reality is horrible.

I make sure the sleeves on my dove and grenade hoodie down. I'm not being judged my judgemental strangers, Like at school. I'm 17 but I have to go for another year. I can't wait to get out of that hell hole, then I can finally get a good job and leave home.

"Are you alright?" A man sits next to me. He's probably a pedo so I don't reply.

He puts a hand on my leg. A hand with a few butterfly tattoos.

"Get off." I whisper.

"Sorry. I just saw you liked Hollywood Undead, so I thought I should talk to you." He laughs nervously.

"Well fuck off. I don't need help, or sympathy."

"Who's your favourite member of Hollywood Undead then?" He says, completely ignoring my order to fuck off.

"Johnny." I mutter.

I'm not used to being asked about myself. It's because no one cares enough to ask.

"Johnny's cool." He sounds like he's laughing.

"Stop laughing at me!" I say looking at him.

"Sorry."

"George..." I whisper.

"Took you that long."

I just sit and think of how awesome it is to meet him. Wow, I'm talking to my idol. Fuck, I'm sitting with him.

"What's your name, beautiful?" He asks.

"Kayte. And I'm not beautiful." I say.

"Well Kayte, I'm going to ignore that. Why are you crying?"

"My dad... He hits me. He calls me names, and abuses me. It was okay until my mum died. Now he just hates me." I say, letting fresh tears fall.

"I'm not having that. You can come and live with me and the boys if you'd like." He says.

"I don't want to be a burden on you all." I say, secretly wanting to go.

"You won't be. I insist. We can go to get your stuff now if you like?"

"Alright."

He takes me to his car, which is a porsche 911 in blue. Wow...

"Where do you live? Just type it into the satnav."

I type my address in, and he starts to drive. We arrive within about ten minutes, and he parks outside.

"Whatever insults he throws at you, just ignore." I tell him.

"Can do."

We walk up to my door, and I knock. He can tell I'm scared, so he takes my hand and locks our fingers.

My dad opens the door and starts to yell shit at me.

"WHERE THE DUCK HAVE YOU BEEN KAYTE? YOU FUCKING SLUT! WORTHLESS BITCH!" He shouts.

The words sting me like a wasp. I try not to let tears come out of my eyes.

"WHO'S THIS? SOME RANDOM GUY YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK?"