JM Wedding

Pandian felt relieved after hearing those words from murugan.

Murugan decided to speak this matter with parvathy later. All were busy with the happenings in the hall.

Ashwin, aarthi,madhu,mano all sat together with mullai . Meeting all at one place it was a gala time for them. Kathir was with them but with his mind dancing with thoughts of his beloved.

He couldn't stop looking at her and found it difficult to hide his smile whenever she makes an eye contact with him. After that rainy dance both found it difficult to start a conversation but within,they knew their feelings are lovely and mutual.

The shy looks for each other
The side corner eye locks
The small beautiful smile
The spark in their feelings

All was same for both of them.

Guests were arriving and greeting the couple on stage and the friends gang too went to give in their gifts.

Meena was so happy to see mullai and hugged her softly. Jeeva was relieved at that moment. All stood for the photo and shortly after that the dance bgm was running on floors. Kanna was the one who was handling it and when the music was playing all in the stage started to shake their legs.

Kathir was near the stage and was waiting to join in to dance along but he stopped himself. When the music was on,all on the stage was dancing with their partners Meena with jeeva, aarthi with mano and Ashwin & mullai was left out. Not to make it awkward,Ashwin immediately took mullai's hand and started to dance for the song mundinam parthene....

Kathir couldn't move from his place. Even though the dance was just a brief of 3 minutes it disturbed him. He became quiet after that.

The reception went off well and all sat together to have the dinner. Kathir was silent but his eyes was glued to her. It disturbed him for sometime but he changed his thought and soon became normal.

Mullai along with her friends sat on one row while kathir along with his family was sitting opposite to him.  He wanted to sit beside her and was cursing himself when he didn't get the chance but sitting opposite to her was even more comfortable for him.

Jeeva on one side was sitting with kanna and on other side with Meena. The photographer was nagging them to give romantic looks and to share the food by feeding each other. Meena was asked to do first and the picture was clicked.

It was Jeeva's turn now and even before the photographer told him Meena ordered him "dei seekram uttu da... pasikudhu...."he fed her ladoo and was smiling for the photo.

A minute elasped and meena took the whole laddoo in her mouth and jeeva was shocked"ei...molla sapdu..."

With laddoo in mouth she replied"nee pose kudakaravara wait pannuvangala?? pesama sapdu solliten..."and he closed his mouth.

They were having the food and kanna was on beast mode tasting all the food. Seeing him like that jeeva said"dei yenda taste panren perla ellam orey nerathula vai la adikara...."

"Hello brother sapadu na appadi dhan...enna solra unnoda wife konjam paaru..."and he turned towards Meena.

She was galloping the whole food in hunger. "Meena nee dhan kalyana ponnu konjam decent ah sapdu di..."he nudged her.

"Idhuku ellam decency thevai illa ...aprom idhu yen kalyanam naa yen istathuku sapdren...unnaku enna da??"

"Adhu seri adhuku ippadi ah??vayari enna agum yosichiya??? Vayaru vedicharapogudhu..."he laughed at her.