Care

Her eyes was like a dewdrops in the beginning of the rain
Soft,small and mesmerizing
Her lips was bitting at the corner struggling to give an answer tempted him to inch closer
Her whole body was experiencing a new sense of feel that gave goosebumps and his breath slowly hitting near her neck was making the things go even worse....

"Sollu mullai okay va??"his voice was just the same like a vanilla ice cream dipped in hot chocolate.

"Hmm...."she couldn't avert her gave from his brown eyes.

That hmm was so low that he couldn't hear it properly"enna???"he asked again.

"Kathir...."that was all she said as she felt speechless.

"Enna...ivalo neram achu...enna panran??"Ashok was scratching his head when he received a call from kathir's home.

Kathir was inching more closer to her when Ashok rushed to the kitchen calling his name loudly. Both of them parted a distance sensing the reality. Frustrated kathir turned to Ashok "pch...enna da???"

Ashok seeing mullai immediately dragged kathir and whispered something to him. Without waiting for a minute kathir said "mullai naa kelambaren... emergency..nee batharama iru.....va da..."

The duo informed Manoj and Ashwin and got on to their bikes. Mullai was standing in the balcony confused while kathir glanced at her assuring through his eyes and left the place in the midnight.

....

It has been two days since kathir left Chennai. Mullai was back on her office work but her mind was fully engaged thinking about him. What could be the reason for his sudden decision??? When will he come back?? Was it any serious issue??? She had no answers for any of these.

She opened her phone and looked at the last message he has sent" mullai naa seekram varuven..take care". She scrolled back at their old texts and voice messages he use to send. Her time elapsed hearing his voice in those messages. Many of those messages he would have sang songs calling her with sweet names. She feels to miss those things now. He use to call her daily which has become a habit in her life to speak with him. His jokes, his voice, his lovely gesture,his smile everything was coming in front of her eyes.

Everyday after work he would be standing at the street end to talk with her. He would do all activities to impress and make her smile. It's only been two days but she feels like missing him for ages. Closing the laptop,she picked up her handbag and left the office.

She came back to her place tired after getting some groceries for the next day. Freshing up she prepared tea for herself and taking the mug she stood in the balcony.

The evening windy breeze was touching her skin making her feel lite. Sipping the hot drink she looked out to catch the outside environment. Her eyes landed on seeing her sister walking towards the street. But her vision narrowed seeing a man following her.

She put her tea down and started to observe the happenings. Her sister was talking with the man with an angry expression on her face. The conversation lasted for five minutes and the guy left the place smiling at her while Thamarai came back with a serious look. Mullai connected the dot that this guy would possibly be the person talking to Thamarai over phone. She decided to ask about this to her sister.

Once her sister sat down to have her tea ,mullai opened up the topic"akka yaaru adhu??"

Thamarai didn't get it"yaaru ???"

"Adhan ippo unkita pesithu ponarey...anda red shirt...yaaru Avan???edhuku unna follow panran??? edhachum perchanai ah akka???stalk panran ah???"mullai was lining up her doubts.