A small truth

Kathir stood there watching those scenes. Behind him, Ashok came and seeing it he knew what could possibly go inside his friend's head.

Ashwin and mullai talked for few minutes. He noticed kathir was standing beside and Ashiwn turned to him "bro ...vanga vanga"

Ashwin went forward and hugged kathir and he reciprocated it back while Ashok had a voice going inside him..sutham.. Ivan avana paathaley tension avan ippo kattipidi vaidiyam vera.. enna solla porano...

"Eppadi irukinga Ashwin"that was the first question kathir asked after breaking the hug and within time they both started to talk like good friends making Ashok doubt on the happenings enna da idhu??kathir ivalo casual ah pesuran??Ivan loosu ah illa naa loosu ah???he was wondering when kathir called  to introduce him to Ashwin.

Ashok was the one who lost temper seeing how kathir behaved as if nothing bothered him. When Ashwin excused to call aarthi , Ashok pulled kathir to his side"dei yenda ippadi ezhukara??"

"Ennaku paiyithum pudichidum pola nee panradhu ellam paatha .. Ashiwn paathaley tension ava kovam varum unnaku ippo eppadi da ivalo casual ah pesura...??"Ashok asked his doubt.

"Dei Ashiwn ennakum friend dhan... infact he is a good person...naan dhan thappa nenaichuthen...."kathir gave out the answer.

"Edha vechu solra??"Ashok questioned making kathir to narrate a small flashback.

....

That day when mullai was about to leave to Chennai for the first time , Kathir arrived at the station before time to get a chance to talk to her.

Walking past the stalls in the platform ,he came at the right place where the train was yet to come. While he was proud about reaching before the time so that he can talk to mullai, in far distance he noticed Ashiwn coming up.

Irritated he sat on another side not in a mood to talk to him. But noticing kathir, Ashwin tapped on his shoulder "Hi bro". With no option left, kathir turned and smiled at him

"enna bro mullai send off panna vandinga?"Ashiwn initiated the conversation. They discussed on general topics where kathir with his signature face answered in one word.

Then came the topic when Ashwin was recently narrating about his friend love marriage incident"ellam set panniten bro...thalli Katra nerathula mapla mayakam potan... seriyana tension enga ellarukum...aprom doctor vandu... treatment panni... final ah avan thalli Katra vara na bayanthen...."

Then the topic went on remembering how they all managed aarthi and manohar's  marriage. That time Ashwin asked a question "yen bro nenga yarachum love panringala???"

Kathir badly wanted to tell how he is in love with mullai and how he felt irritated when he sees Ashiwn but he remained silent and lied "Iruku bro ..aana work out aguma doubt ah iruku...."

"Propose pannitingala??"Ashwin questioned  and kathir responded"illa bro adhu dhan bayam ah iruku"

"Pannidinga bro... illa na late agidum...aprom miss panni feel panradhula..use illa"he gave his word making him to ponder Ivan yen ippadi solran?? Enna va irukum...ivanum love panran ah???

Without giving a gap ,kathir asked back a question that was haunting him for so long"bro nenga yarachum love panringala???"and Ashwin nodded his head.

That moment kathir felt the land beneath shaking terribly. Holding his mobile tightly he could feel his heart beat fast when he asked " yaaru bro..."

Thirty seconds passed and that was the most stressful situation kathir ever felt in his life wondering what could be the answer oru vela mullai nu sonna...pochu ellam pochu....