Accident

After kanna left the place,mullai was dipped in thoughts about what kanna had told. Kathir fought with vinod just for her inspite of knowing about his strength and power. She doesn't approve of physical fighting or heroism but somewhere she felt Vinod deserved it for what he did to her.

But what suprised her more was the fact that Kathir didn't take any credit for what he had done and has remained silent these many days.He could have used this as an opportunity to win over her trust but he maintained his decency and that stole her heart.

Playing with the heart shaped dollar chain she started to think about him. He has transformed into to a man any girl would desire for. His charm and smile was enough to grab a girl's attention. After her marriage that stopped in front of everyone,kathir has always been her side.

First as a friend and then the love bloomed on both sides. He has flirted with her,made her smile,made her laugh and above all made her feel loved. He has disappointed her with the way he spoke with her mother. But he took all efforts to reduce her anger and he succeeded in it. For her, he took all pain to come to Chennai and has supported her in all ways. What more she can ask for...?? mullai at that moment fell for kathir now and forever.

She called him to speak from her heart.

.....

Kathir dropped the flowers when he heard those words. His whole world beneath crushed into pieces. For a minute he felt so terrible that made all negative thoughts flowed in his mind.

"Sir irukingala??"the man called him again and kathir just responded "address sollunga..."his voice trembled even more.

The man over the phone told him the location and he cut the call. There was an unbreakable pain in his heart that made him to cry. He sat on his knees and broke down.

Ashok entered the room and was shocked to see kathir like that, so he immediately rushed to him "dei enna achu da??"

Kathir hugged his friend and told "mullai ku accident adichu da...."

Ashok didn't know what to reply as he know what kathir was going through at that moment. So he asked him to calm down "kathir onnum irukadhu da..."

"Bayama iruku da...ava enna vittu poita??"kathir lamented but Ashok told him to not think about any negative possibilities.

Kathir didn't take it, he cried even more "enga Amma ennaku romba pudikum da.. eppovum enkuda irupanga nenaichen...avanga ennavittu poitanga..ippo mulla enkita aasai ah pesa Vanda...ippo avalum enna vittu poita....naa enna da pannuven???naa romba unlucky person da...yaaru enmela anbu ah irukangalo avangaluku edhachum agudhu.... bayama iruku.... i don't deserve anything in life...naa oru loser da...."hearing it Ashok gave a tight slap to his friend.

Kathir looked at his friend with an astounded face when Ashok said"loosu maari pesadha da ..idha paaru you deserve mullai and she deserves you... that's it... mullai ku onnum agadhu... dhairiyam ah poi avala paaru...poo..."he made him to stand on feet.

"Idha paaru da..idhu oru accident adhuku nee responsible illa ... summa ellam yosichu unna degrade pannadha...life la oru visiyam nadakanum naa adhu dhan nadakum...ellathukum Namma responsibility eduka mudiyadhu... mullai ku ippo nee theva..poi avala paaru...Naanum varatha??"Ashok asked but kathir told him to stay at home so that he can help if he needed any emergency.

Kathir reached the place with a sullen heart. His throat was dried and his mind was heavy with so much thoughts. As he took each step forward he felt like walking in hell.

He could see police car and ambulance in the road. That scene was tearing his soul and his vision was blurred with tears. Wiping it off he went even closer and there mullai was leaning against the lamp post with injuries in her hand and leg. The lump in his throat reduced as he felt relieved that mullai was alive . Seeing kathir,she got up and ran to him. At the same time kathir came running to her.