It's mullai for you 😁

Kathir went out with a grumpy face. Ashok saw that and called him but it was off no use. He went to mullai and introduced himself.

They got into friendship instantly and Ashok told the reason for their visit.

Mullai asked sincerely "oh... ponnu okay solli acha?"

"Yenga naa smoke pannuvena nu keta..naa illanu sonnen"he said.

"Nalladhu dhan... aprom enna achu Anna?"and he replied" anda ponnu solludu... smoking kuda partner ah irukada nee eppadi life partner ah irupa nu reject panniti pochu...."he sounded as if he felt sad.

"Ippadi lam kuda kepangala?"she asked and he smiled at her"vidunga sister naa great escape la... aprom kathir kochithu ponadhu thapa eduthukadinga....."

"Ennaku avana paati theriyum anna infact Avan kovam ennaku pudusu illa.. chinna vayasula lerndhu pakuren... sir ku evalo seekram kovam varudho avalo seekram adhu subside agidum..."her answer was a satusfacting one.

"Ivalo nalla therinchu vechirikinga....avanum ippadi dhan ungala sarndha Ella visiyam avalo yosipan....nenga na avanuku avalo istam..."he knew what their bond is going to be in future. He felt somewhere his friend is going to get a good partner and that made him happy. They talked for sometime and Ashok left the place.

Mullai after finishing the dance practice, went to her home. She picked up her phone and dialled his number. He didn't pick up. She messaged him in WhatsApp but he didn't come online. She knew he was doing everything wantedly. Sitting on the bed ,she was fidgeting her fingers holding her shawl.

Avalo kovam ah da....romba dhan panran... phone panna edukama Iruka matan ah...appo Naanum pesa maten poo...she determined her mind only to get lose off her thoughts. She got reminded of what Ashok said to her "nenga na avanuku avalo istam..." A smile adorned her face.

She picked her phone and saw his WhatsApp dp. Zooming it he was there with a tiny smile raising his eyebrows in a formal outfit. "Unnaku enna pudikum ah da??"she asked looking the phone.

It was new to her. All these years she knew one thing that anyone would like her except one person in her life and it's none other than kathir. She had this impression that even if earth stops rotating kathir's hatred on her wouldn't change. But now it all different. He is there for her in all situations. Starting from the wedding,his tone ,his behaviour,his gentle care was all making her go close to him. His apology even though it was late was a truthful one. His helping heart, the heart that comes to rescue when it needs a help.

She couldn't deny how privileged she felt when he turned up for her that late night thinking about her feelings. Offcourse she has people to share but to share it now she knew it will only hurt her parents more. But he was there for her. He knew how she felt,he knew how her emotions went off and how open he was to speak out his soul drifting thoughts about his mother.

It did something to her, zooming the photo close ,she whispered.. unnaku enna avalo pudikum ah da???and that one thought made goosebumps for her. She secretly screenshoted his photo and saved it in her phone.

Wanting to see him was her immediate desire and she dialled kanna. He would always be in two places at late evening one at home or else at supermarket. Knowing the info from kanna that he wasn't in home ,she started to go to the shop.

She reached her place and found kathir there. She felt relieved and started walking in front. He has removed his shirt and was with his black tee and worn out jeans pant.

He was checking the stock list and was helping the workers to carry the gunny bags. In that hot climate,with the trimmed beard and sharp looks he looked damn good. The way he was carrying the bags showed up his muscles and physique which was just perfect. It was not that he gained by going to any gym but he earned and maintened through his sheer hardwork for his shop. Might be that's the reason why every staffs are more attached to him than anyone else.