trouble?

A week passed by....

"Dei eppadi da??"Ravi asked

"Adhan ennakum therla...pesama..nee nillu, unnaku Mella na nikaren okay va?"Sathish whispered.

"Aanalum romba height ah iruku...pesama Namma akka kita kekalam" Vijay gave in a thought.

All three small young boys agreed and moved forward.

Mullai was biting her nails, scrutinizing a way to find a solution.

"Akka..."Ravi called out.

"Yenna da"Mullai whispered.

"Ippo enna panradhu?"he asked.

"Idho inda rod vechu try panlam"she gave an idea.

"Seri..aana romba height ah iruku"Sathish told.

Mullai searched around and said"inda bike seat Mella ninnu try panren okay va?"

"Akka vendam idhu yaaru vandi nu therla... risku..."Vijay warned.

"Aama akka yaro K nu initial vera iruku...matinom sethom...vera edhachum try panlam"ravi told and all three agreed.

"Dei yenda ivalo bayapadaringa...ungala nambi naa eppadi inda operation Kula poven...yaaru vandiya irunda Yenna... dhairiyama namma panrom... okay va"hearing her confident words,they agreed.

"Seri nee inda rod ah pudi,dei Vijay nee bike ah steady ah pidi...Ravi nee yarachum Vanda signal kudu"she stood on the bike seat. After feeling it safe,she said "dei sathish...rod ah kudu...naa correct ah target ah adipen nenga collect pannanum..aprom Ravi nee dhan signal kudukanum marakadha..adhey maari naa vizhama Iruka appo appo sollunga seri"mullai gave her instructions.

"Okay akka..aama inda operation peru?"Vijay asked.

"Peru...Haan operation C...adhan da C for college"she said while the boys agreed. It was their trend to keep a name for everything.

"Okay come boys let's start"she said and all was in full alert.

At the same time,kathir was coming along with a book and a small bag.

The boys noticed it...

Ravi whispered"abbathu varudhu over over..."

"Yaaru da?"Vijay asked while picking up his targets.

"Maths vadiyar kathirvelan over over"he replied.

"Aiyayo..avara....avanga eppovum akka kita sanda poduvarey...inniku matinom pochu po.."Sathish said out of fear.

The boys called out for her ...."akka...akka"

"Pch .. yenda sound ha.. chorus ah katharinga.... silent ah irunga..."she said back,still keeping her eyes on the target.

"Aiyoo ...akka..kella vanga"Sathish said while she became deaf to their voices as she was concentrating"lastu ... target "

Kathir by that time came there and his eyes widened in shock. "Dha...yaaru adhu yen bike mela nikaradhu?"he shouted

"Super ...chapter close" vijay said.

Mullai who was about to hit her last one,jerked hearing his voice"aiyayooo ....Ivana" as she murmured it to her,she moved a little and slipped only to be caught by kathir.

She fell back and he took hold of her. He caught her by shoulders and for the first time in his life,he is seeing her this close.

He could see her eyes...and he could just feel one thing.... what magic does that have???