A small talk at late night...

There was absolute contentment and hope for murugan that he along with mullai left the place in absolute tears.

Two days passed by...

Mullai who was found of the Jasmine flowers that blooms in her garden makes it a practice to pin it altogether and tie it up on her hair.

While doing that happily sitting in the hall, Aarthi along with manohar entered inside.

Not making noise aarthi went back and closed mullai's eyes and she wasn't late in recognising it was her best friend.

"Aiye... vaalu ippo dhan madam ku yen nyabagam varuda???"mullai's face was brimming with happiness after seeing her.

"Appadi illa"she extended her words.

"Vera eppadi??? marriage aniku dhan last ah pesina...aprom ponava dhan ippo vandu Inga pesura?? Ulla va mano...aarthi kutitu poitu engala marandacha?"she teased.

Manohar had a smile while aarthi interrupted"eii...avaru enna pannaru...??? ellathukum time venula!!"

"Paaru da...avaru... ivaru...eppo ippadi aana???adhum konjama kindal panna madam kovam varudho??"mullai nudged her

"Sollamata.. unnakum agum la appo nee eppadi kupadaranu pakaren"she responded back.

"Paaruda support ah... college la nee ivana valanda maadu nu kupuduva ippo ivalo respect ah"she blurted out making manohar lose all the colours of his face. He looked at aarthi just to the imagination that not even once in front of him she has called in that way.

Aarthi pulled mullai"ei...yendi kotu vidra summa iru solliten"and she agreed.

Both of them sat on the sofa and talked about their college life. Then mullai asked"seri sollunga veetla okay sonnangala illaya?"

Manohar opened up "anniku romba kovapatanga... periya sandai maari achu...aaana na avanga kita yennoda point of view sonnen... first romba hurting ah pesinanga aarthi ah pathu but ippo better...veetla innum sekala aana pesaranga...avangalukum time venum la...adhan naa ippo rented house la irukom"

"Ivalo acha...aana ivala vechukithu eppadi mano rented house la?"aarthi thought she asked in concern.

"Mullai unnaku yen mela evalo akkara...i am so proud of you"aarthi held her hand.

"Ada cha...akkarayum  illa podalangayum illa ...nee unnoda room ah konjam kuda clean ah vekka maata idhula unna nambi oru veedu..mano pavam illaya?"she had a tongue on her cheek. Of all the things in the world Mullai always likes to tease her best friend. Aarthi was not a less person she too teased back and all three had a good fun. After giving them snacks, manohar told "actually engaluku ippadi oru life kedaichadu unnala dhan mullai...we are always thankful for that"

Aarthi"naa sollamaten pa...idhu ivalodha kadamai"she smirked at her.

"Correct dhan mano but naa matum pannala kathir was also responsible...he helped a lot"

"Mulla... please"aarthi started

"Aarthi... yen ippadi Iruka...naa sonnen la...aprom enna???he is a good person in deed"

"Enna mullai appreciation certificate kudukara avan unnoda life la avalo important agitan ah??"her question made mullai to ponder. She was silent while manohar spoke"mulla solradhu seri dhan...we should thank him too...nee ippadi adamant ah irukaradha... aarthi"

Manohar convinced aarthi and finally after sometime they left the place. But mullai's mind was running to find an answer - Was kathir that important in her life?? She couldn't deny nor could find answer for that. That time her phone rang and it was her little brother - Kanna.