Just for you ❤️

Mullai told him with enthusiasm and he smiled back nodding his head that he would come up for her.

"Appo okay next week, Saturday nee Vara okay va??"she asked again and he agreed. Hearing her mom calling out her name for the 10 th time mullai said bye to him and left the place with heavy heart.

Meena and Jeeva went to their home back as a newly married couple and the following next day they went to Meena's native place as a custom to stay for a week.

Dhanam was alone at home and her mind was just fully filled with the thoughts her sister has vested on her. Her priority is always her family no matter what and she doesn't want to break it. She needed all to be under one roof as a whole and she couldn't think of any separation. For that to happen she doesn't want kathir and mullai to develop a relationship.

She remembered Murthy talking with her about the new marriage alliance, pandian has found out for mullai. That part was striking on her head and she decided that somehow soon the alliance works out , that soon it is better for kathir.

Next day pandian planned to meet the rice mill owner at first to initiate the conversation. Dhanam interrupted and begged pandian to take her along with him stating the reason that she too feels guilty for mullai's state. Agreeing on her,pandian and dhanam went to meet the person.

Pandian was just about to start when dhanam broke the ice and told so much in good praise of Mullai to the Guy's family. Vinod was not there but his parents were convinced on the way dhanam spoke about mullai's family.

"Mulla romba nalla ponnu ,avala maari oru ponnu inni porandu dhan varanum...."dhanam said with a big smile. Pandian got convinced about his daughter in law not knowing her true intentions.

"Naa paiyan oda photo anuparen...nenga parunga... aprom Mella pesalam..."the father of the boy said.

"Edhuku photo mulla kandipa okay solluva...nanga vena ponnu photo anupava??"dhanam asked but pandian said"illa modhalla mulla pakathum aprom nanga solrom..."

After a brief talk they both left the place. Pandian insisted dhanam to talk about the issue of Jeeva and mullai mariage to them and she said she will take care about it and till the very end she didn't open about that issue to the Guy's family thinking that if they knew this they won't agree for the alliance.

Pandian felt so happy that he immediately shared the news to murugan. Murugan said"seri pandiya.. nee photo anupu naa mullai kita ketu unnaku solren..."

Murugan after his work came back to his home. Mullai was in the hall busy with her laptop helping kanna for his project. He sat on the sofa and initially hesitant, started the topic"ammadi mulla ..pandian oru paiyan photo amichan...nee pakuriya...???"

Mullai averted her gaze from the laptop and looked at her father. Kanna was also there hearing this aiyayoo enga appa advance ah poitaru pola.... Parvathy who came to give water got irritated"yenga avaru sonna Namma pakkanum ah??avanga orave vendam iruken...."

"Parvathy pesama iru... pandian romba nambikai ah sonnan...ammadi unnaku virupam irunda paaru ma...naa unna force panla...inda file la photo iruku...unnaku eppo venum oh...paaru...seriya..."he said and went inside to take bath.

Mullai didn't concentrate on that,she was busy helping kanna. After the work,they closed the laptop and kanna was having biscuits when mullai took the file. She had no intention nor interest to look on the photo but as respect to her father's words she thought of giving a look.

She opened the file and looked at the photo.......

Boom.....