Determination

"Appa..."mullai called out. All turned to her direction. Kathir secretly wished she shouldn't have heard anything. He knew how miserable things are going and this will turn to worst side.

Dropping the vegetables bag she had, without a second she rushed to her dear father.

"Appa... enna pa...."she couldn't speak further only her tears were coming out from her black eyes.

"Ammadi onnum illa da..."murugan caressed her hair. But he had a doubt when mullai came in or whether she would have heard anything. Mullai kept her head on her dad's lap and cried.

"Onnum illa da chinna accident dhan"he tried to hide the truth.

Taking her head from her dad's lap ,mullai asked"yen pa poi solringa".

It was a shock to all. She heard what they were talking about and all they wanted was to hide the truth from her.

He trembled "m.u..lla..."

"Yellam ennala dhan la pa"she cried even more.

"Naa keten paa yellam ketu dhan vandhen...naa oru nalla ponnu illa pa...."her sobs would tell how much pain she was going through.

"Ungaluku edhachum aachuna .....bayama iruku pa"she couldn't think more.

Kathir couldn't see this...the unbearable crying of mullai. Whom to point out the mistake at this moment...??? His brother?? His sister in law??? Or himself???

He could really see the suffering a family is going through infront of his eyes.

"Onnum illa da appaku "murugan tried to calm her down.

"Illa pa..ennala dhan ungaluku ivalo kastam...Naa ungaluku oru naalla ponnu illa pa"she felt miserable.

Parvathy couldn't keep quiet"Mulla enna pesra ne... ivanga (pointing on kathir) panna thappuku nee yen ippadi solra"

"Parvathy..."murugan called out.

"Summa enna solladhinga... Ivanga nalla dhan namma  nimadhiya pochu...oru kotra onnarchi Iruka ivanga kudumbathuku.... parunga mullai eppadi azhara nu...yen thambi enna ellam plan panni panningala?"her angry words was triggering kathir.

Before he could respond,mullai spoke"amma yen ma unnoda kovatha kathir kita katra..avan enna pannan?"this one statement eased kathir's heart.

"Ama di ellarum romba nalla vanga ...naa matum dhan thappu panren...ellam orey kudubam dhan la...inda thambi dhan edhuku edhuthalam yen kudubam onna dhan irupom sollum...appo idhuku enna solla poraru?"

To change the intensing situation murugan ordered parvathy to go inside. Cursing and muttering to herself she moved inside.

Mullai wiped her tears. She  is a matured girl who knew that crying or feeling bad will never solve anything. She didn't want her parents to suffer anymore. She has seen the worst and this issue is just a matter of money. She determined her mind for a solution and spoke"appa nenga kavalapadathinga...inmey naa vellaiku poi Inda kadhan ah adikuren..."

"Vendam ma..nee edhuku kasta padra"he was concerned.

"Illa pa.. idhula oru kastam illa..naa padichuruken... kandipa vellaiku poven pa...unga summaiya kurai dhan pa naa iruken adha ennikum adigam aaka maten pa"she assured him.

"Illa ma anda Durairajan oru fraud ma ippo nee kasta paatu avaru sollra pannam katanuma ?"

"Illa pa..aana ippo poi sanda potu enna aga pogudhu... idha Namma vera maari yosikanum pa...ippo modhala konjam kasu serkanum pa..adhuku dhan solren"

Kathir watched silently and was pleased with the scene, he is watching in front of him. Not feeling low, he admired mullai for getting up again to solve the problem. How much she is willing to share the responsibilities and the beautiful bond between her and father.