Shopping

"Dei kathiru...Evalo neram da wait panradhu...."mullai called him over phone while he was reaching their street in his bike "vanduthen vanduthen...."

He stopped his bike in front of her apartment and gave a horn sound which made mullai to walk down the stairs.

Seeing him ,she passed a smile and sat behind putting her hand on his shoulder. Ashok is getting married next week so he asked Mullai's help for selection of sarees for magizhini and she happily agreed to it.

He started his bike and went in super speed which made mullai to come closer to him"dei edhuku da ivalo speed ah pora....slow ah po"

"Unna maari azhagana ponnu pinnadi ukkanda....vandi ah otta thonadhu... paraka vekkanum dhan thonum"he winked at her through the side mirror and she gave small pat on his back for flirting openly on the road.

The signal came and kathir took mullai's hand from his shoulder and kissed it. She took her hand hurriedly"ellarum paakuranga da..."

"Adhuku naa enna panradhu...Pesama ellarum kitayum kanna muda sollata???"he told calmly.

"Konjom summa iru da..."she closed his mouth and he kissed again on her fingers. Before she could take it ,he grabbed it forcefully and placed it on his waist "Kai Inga dhan irukanum...illana road kuda pakkamaten kiss pannuven.."

"Aathi..."she remained quiet while he took right turn and went inside the small street.The main road was free but be preferred the small one which made mullai to think. As he was riding, the small stones and gaps made mullai to clutch on him as her hand grip became stronger. Kathir smiled mischievously when her body touched him closely.

Mullai observed this "fraudu ...main road pogama irukum bodhey theriyum...ippadi dhan edhachum yosipa nu..."

"Pinna eppa paaru decent ah thalli ukkara...manushanuku kastam ah irukadha..."kathir answered "adhuku ippadi ellam yosipiya??"mullai asked.

"Avan Avan love Pannum bodhey room podran...naa decent fellow ma....venum na nee vandiya oottu naa pinnadi ukkaren..."kathir said looking at her through the side mirror.

"Vendam pa...idhukey nee ippadi panra...naa ottina nee summava irupa??"she replied.

"Mulla... believe me...I am good fellow onnum panna maten..."he told sincerely.

"Seri nambaren..."that's when he told "pinnadi lerndhu irukama katti pidichupen..."he told rolling his tongue.

"Oru nimishamum kuda nallavan ah Iruka mattala..."and he nodded his head negatively. They reached the place and Ashok happily greeted mullai.

Mullai gave her hand to him "congratulations Anna...ungakula oru kadhal mannan irukan theriyama pochu...."Ashok smiled widely hearing it.

Kathir put his hand on Ashok shoulder"pinna yen kuda irunda...love vibes dhan  varum...sir yaaru kathirvelan achey..."he lifted his collar.

Ashok turned to his friend"yaaru nee.... sorry sollavae nalu masam eduthavan da nee..."which made mullai to laugh "maanam pocha..."she smiled at him.

They went inside the shop and Ashok showed the sarees he had chosen. Mullai was going through it and appreciated him for his taste. "Pre Marital function sarees dhan confuse agudhu..."

Ashok has taken a saree separately for his love and has picked up few sarees for the function but was not sure which one would suit her. For marriage all dresses has been purchased and even though magizhini told she can manage about other things he didn't give up.

Mullai asked about her preferences and taste to which Ashok replied patiently.  She started to pick some colours when kathir came in the middle with a saree and placed it on Mullai's shoulder"idhu unnaku nalla iruku la"