My Usual Day?!

( just something That Came to My mind in the Middle of Nowhere but Hey maybe It'll be great?! Tell me if I Got everything Okay?)

The sunlight is what woke me up, I blinked my eyes open and looked up into my sky. It was getting brighter and that meant alot of things, It meant today would be either bad or good. I let out a long sigh and stood up out of the box that was my bed last night. I used to have my own bed and lived with an actual family but that was a long time ago.

I am a dog, if you didn't already know. I was abandon as a pup and grew up on the streets of my city a place the people say is called New York. I streched out and started to walk out of the alleyway I was currently inhabiting, I knew it wouldn't be mine for long though and I would have to find a new place soon. I walked along and kept away from any people I saw, I found out the hard way that humans aren't nice and to never trust them. Especially the freedom taker, the men that run around with nets and poles and take us animals away to a place called the pound.

I snorted, they'll never catch me, I was too fast and smart for that! Here on the streets the other strays were the only ones who were remotely nice to me. Probably because I have saved tons of them from the water, or the freedom taker to the noisey things called cars. I don't know why but deep down inside me I always felt that I needed to protect everything or anything.

My thoughts were interupted by a familiar smell. I walked faster to the one restraunt were the owner was the only nice human I have ever met. I walked into the alleyway my nails clicking on the cement as a big man was taking out the trash. When I first met him I knew that he was blind but that didn't seem to stop this one and only good man. He had a kind and strong voice that had a slight rumble in it, I liked his voice.

As I came closer he stood up straighter and turned to me with a smile, and what made him happy made me happy. I felt my tail wagging slowly as he knelt down and held his hand low to the ground for me to smell. I was still cautious, I didn't need another human dissapointment. So I slowed down and crepted closer, as usual I didn't smell any malintent and let him pet my ears. It felt really good that I wanted to sit down and just let him but I couldn't.

"Hello my little silky friend! How are you doing today?"

To this man I was Silky, I liked that name; even though my name was Cinni Silky was better then Mutt, Stupid, Flea-bag or Flithy! I didn't really understand what those meant but when they were said it was said like a bad thing, and with anger.I remember when we met he was so kind and let me help myself to as much food as I wanted!

"It's a good thing you came now, no one is in yet and I have something for you. want to come in this time?" He had stopped petting my ears and was now holding the door open for me. He had done this many times before and each time I didn't go in warry for traps and closed doors. I hated closed doors. I tensed up and slowly walked foreward but stopped at the door way. I didn't want to get stuck in another building!

I backed up a few steps and sat down. The Good Man sighed slightly and just nodded his head before going in, I always felt a little bad about this but, I just couldn't risk it. He came back out and gently gave a bone with some meat still attached. He was so kind to me, I licked his hand as a sorry, that made him smile again. Before he went back in he gave me another pet. I grinned and scooped the bone up and ran out of there.

I wondered around the city exploring like I do every day, just living life and survive the daily dangers. I helped a cat out of a pond when it fell from the tree branch. It was grumpy but still glad to be out. A mouse got stuck under a box that I tipped over so It could runaway with a quick and quiet squeak of thanks. Soon the night was coming down and I went back and found that I had my box for another night.

I was woken up by cries and yells of fighting. I jumped up and listened closer before sprinting towards the sounds that were coming from the Good Mans' place! I ran faster and jerked myself into an alleyway fight. There were strange dark people running around and catching kittens?

" The Kraang will now have enough for the experiment 206-178." there voices were terrible but one thing was for sure they were being bad and hurting them. The mother cat was crying and stratching trying to protect her kittens. This has been going on for weeks, strang men stealing all kinds of animals from there homes and taking them away where they were never seen again.

They weren't going to get away with it, not in my city! I growled lowly and hunched down before lunging into one of the five strange men. My fangs dug into his hard leg, I jerked hard and tore the metal part off making the man fall over. I jumped on him and crushed the metal body. Turning I ran to the one holding the squirming bag of kittens, taking him down and freeing the little ones.

"Help your little ones away! There's a hole in that wood fence, go!" I barked at the grey striped mother cat. she furrowed her brows and nodded before grabbing and leading the kittens away through the hole. I smashed and slash the metal men apart. But the more I smashed the more came until I was cornered. I growled at them, I couldn't leave the same way the cats had it was too small! I didn't know what to do!

My breathe was ragged and I was getting really tired from the stick that was in my shoulder. "The kraang will now take the one known as Mutt to be experimented on with the project 206-178."

Take me?! Yeah right I hunched lower ready to fight when from above me something swished. then four huge green creatures jumped down. Great more trouble!

One of them had an angry and protective voice, he shouted at them metal men, "The kraang can shut up and die!" He punched a man and broke him immediately. I was confused, what were they doing? Why weren't they hurting me? The other creatures jumped around and soon the . . . Kraang? or metal men were all gone.

"Leonardo? Raphael? Donatello? Michelangelo? Are you boys alright?!" I saw my Good man come out of his building, I couldn't let him get hurt! I hobbled over to him and stood in front of him growling at the other creatures daring them to get closer, I was so tired.

"Mr. Murakami, Be careful!" one with authority and a blue mask said as he stepped closer, the leader. I hunched lower and raised my hackles at him, not one step closer leader!!

Another one stepped foreward Happily jumping up and down, "Puppy!"

"Be careful of what? Oh! This is why I called you here, my little friend I told you about is right here." I snorted and bobbed my head still sleeee. . . . no!! I jerked up and shook my head growling.

Another one stepped foreward he smelled like a doctor, "You called us here for a dog?"

The Good man spoke up behind me, "Donatello! all creatures deserve help and respect!" I felt the Good man come closer and put his hand on my head, "It's okay they are here to help." His words were so truthful that I immediately believe him. I felt my body fall over as I went to sleep.