Not A Very Nice Hello

( Hey little Jewels!! How did You Like the first Chappy?! I thought It Was pretty Good!! Oh Sorry taking to much Time Here's the Next one!! Enjoy!!)

(Cinni Pov)

I blinked my eyes open, everything was blurry. I was laying on my side and was about to go back to sleep when I bolted upright, where did Good Man go?! where am I for that case? I was on hard grey floor, concrete it's called and there were two bowls one with water and the other . . . Food?! I didn't know what it was all I knew was that it smelled really good! I ate that up quickly and carefully looked at my surroundings getting more and more scared.

I was in a big room with doctor stuff and other things that smelled bad like fire. But what scared me was the fence cornering me in, and the door out of the room was closed! I paced and growled trying to figure a way out of the cage.

This was just like the my last owners! They left and never came back leaving there hungry and loyal dog behind closed doors! I was stuck in that miserable house for a month! And when I got out I stayed there for another month hoping they'd come back, that they didn't forget me. But soon I was driven off the property by angry cruel humans, who threw things at me. I hate humans! Well most humans I decided as I thought of Good Man, and his kind actions.

I wish I had been nicer to him, I hope he is safe. I had to get out of here, I can't be stuck behind closed doors again!! I jumped up and barley reached the top with my paws, maybe if I ran? Still didn't work I huffed as I rammed right into it and fell on my back. I tried a few more times when I remembered a time when the freedom taker was after me. To get away I ran and jumped pushing off a wall and jumping up and over him, maybe I could do that here?!!

I heard noises coming towards the door and the door knob turning perfect! I pushed against the fence and ran straight to the opposite wall as the door opened. I jumped up, over and out and kept on running towards the open door and the four . . . . turtles? Weird, but I didn't have time to think about it I had to get out. Stooping low to the ground I weaved inbetween their legs causing them to stumble and run into eachother.

I jumped away from the pile of arms, legs and turtle shells and their yells of anger and surprise. I ran into another room! How the?!!! How do I get out of here!! I ran down a hall way and straight into a giant rat. I tumbled back wards from the collision doing two flips before flopping on my stomache. Panting I looked up and saw the rat looking down at me. I growled and crouched showing my fangs at him.

He reached towards me with one hand, what the heck didn't he know I was going to bite him?! "Shhhh." He pressed one finger to the middle of my forehead and I felt calm. My eyes closed as his finger went in a gentle circle, it felt good and nice. I relaxed my stance and bowed my head at him, my ears back and my tail down; for this was the alpha here.

"My sons?" I moved over and stood next to the rat, and looked to see the four turtles there as well. I saw that each one had a different mask color. The angry protector was red; the authority and leader one was blue. The taller one that smelled like a doctor had a purple mask on. Then came the happy one, he had a orange mask on and a huge smile, I liked him he had a kindness to him like Good Man.

Blue stepped foreward, "Master Splinter, um we can explain."

(Mikey pov)

Oh man we were so dead! Leo told us that we would tell sensei later, well looks like later was now. When Mr. Marukami asked us to take care of his friend, I was so excited! Finally we could have a pet, but now I am not too sure about that. I really hope sensei would let us keep her, I stood by Don still smiling from our fall. It was really kind of funny if you thought about it, us ninjas being out done by a dog! Ha!

Raph was still upset about it though, it looked as if steam would be coming out of his ears soon! I chuckled slightly at the idea, "Master Splinter, um we can explain." I rolled my eyes, nice intro bro.

The dog was really calm as she stood by Splinter, she had red and brown fluffy fur that swirled around kind of like cinnamon. The weird part was that she was looking at me, she had dark chocolate brown eyes.

"Why is there a dog in our home?" Splinter asked calming leaning on his walking stick. I kind of tuned them out as Leo told Splinter about Mr. Marukami calling us to come and help out his 'little friend'. I looked at the dog as she stared back at me, she was really calm it was a little confusing, from her maniac and crazy self. "My sons, to the dojo."

I looked back over at Splinter, "What about her?

Splinter looked over at me, "We shall let her explore her surroundings, remember that this is a new place for her. Come to the dojo."

We all walked in and left the dog out, we all knelt and Master Splinter stood his tail flicking from side to side as he talked to us. "My sons, what do you want to do?"

I perked up, "Does this mean we can keep her?!!"

Master Splinter smiled, "If that is what you want to do." Yes! We were getting a pet!! I thought to myself and bounced excited about this! "But-" and there goes my excitement, "Do you realize what it means to take care of this animal?"

"Master Splinter, we are part animal." Don spoke up.

"Not only that we protect the city taking care of some dog isn't going to be a big deal." Raph had a point too, hey that meant that they wanted her too!

"I think we got it covered Sensei." Leo spoke confidently, Master Splinter raised an eyebrow.

"My sons I do not doubt you and your abilities, but this 'little friend' you have brought into our home is not just a normal animal."

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head confused, she was just a dog right?! I looked to Don,"Is she mutated or something?"

"No, from what I could tell she's a normal dog with some Heeler in her."

"What's a Heeler?"

"A type of sheep dog, very smart."

"That is not what I am talking about my sons," Sensei said bringing us back to the conversation, "What I mean is that she is broken." Broken? "My sons do you remember my lesson I gave to you about destiny and purpose?" We nodded, it was when we were officially ninjas, he told us what we each meant and about our purpose is what we do with our selves. "Do you know that every living thing has a purpose and a destiny, and when we stumble or stray from our purpose we lose our destiny. This is what has happened to our new friend, she has lost her purpose."

"Sensei excuse me but what purpose does a dog have?" Don asked leaning foreward curious.

"What can you tell me about the canine species Donatello?"

"Well they live in packs, with a leader or the alpha. They are very loyal and protective of there young and elderly. But they also use the rule of survival of the fittest."

Splinter nodded, "And how did you find her? Was she in a pack?"

"Well no, not really."

"But when we got there she was helping a cat." I defended.

"That is a noble thing for her to do Michelangelo, but she is still lost." Splinter sighed, "My sons it truly is a terrible thing when someone looses their purpose in life, they become lost and unstable. You have already seen this, as she growls and snaps un-trusting. She is scared and 'IF' we are to keep her we will need to earn her trust."

"Earn the trust of a dog?" Raph snorted.

"Raphael, all living things deserve our respect, and trust, otherwise the world would fall to chaos." Master Splinter looked us all in the eyes, "The decision is up to you now my sons, if you believe you can help her then do so but do not make this decision to later leave it. you must make a decision now yes or no." and with that he walked out leaving us to think about his words.