31. Shampoo Ad

'Ro, get up! We will get late again! We have so much scheduled today', Virat shook him violently but Rohit was in his dreamland sleeping soundly.

'Vi where are you guys? We have half hour to start with the shoot! And then u have practice sessions in evening.. uske pehle we have to wrap all this up!', Ritsy said on the phone.

'Arey Ritsy Tera Kumbhkaran boyfriend, he is not getting up. I am so tired waking him up', Virat said being irritated with Rohit's sleep.

'Aww bro, he is ur bestie first! Anyway not a time to waste on that! Do anything and wake him up!
You have that shampoo commercial today! It's really big ad so come fast! Bye!' Ritika said and hanged up.

Virat didn't have any option but to pour a jug of water on his face. And succeeded in waking up Ro with a jerk.

'Vi kya hai yaar! I was watching a nice dream! U broke it!' Said Rohit whining rubbing his eyes.

'Dreamland se bahar aa Panda, Meri sis wait kar rahi hai! We have hour to reach for the shoot! Idiot' said Virat.

'U didn't even ask about my dream! I am not talking to you!' Said Rohit pouting and went to the bathroom.

'Uggh.. how does this lazy panda sleep so much!' mumbled Virat getting ready for the shoot.

'Ro, did u sleep in the bathroom or what? Come out fast I need help with this tie' Virat shouted banging his door.

Mahi arrived in their room to see Virat struggling with his tie and having a grumpy face.

'What happened to my Cheeku in the morning, why so grumpy?' asked Mahi turning him to face him.

'Pehle tie mai help kardo' whined Virat.

Mahi took the tie from him and starting to tie to it around his neck.

'Bhai, yeh kya coat and tie! Its so boring.. aise lag raha hai James bond or Men in black ki shoot pe ja raha hu' whined Virat.

'Cheeku, its the requirement na' said Mahi softly seeing his grumpy mood.

'Upar this panda not getting up in the morning, lazy! Ritsy has called two times' complained Virat as Mahi was setting his collar after finishing the tie.

'Cheeku, ek min yaha aa, sit here for a sec', Mahi said and Virat sat on the couch.

Rohit came outside the bathroom and got ready himself. He didnt say anything seeing Mahi and Virat silent.

'Now tell me, what's the real problem with all this grumpiness and whining..
As far as I know, u love wearing tie,coat and look sharp. And second we both know Ro is always late and he sleeps that much .. and deep down u love it thats why u call him panda.. right?
So what's all with this nervousness' asked Mahi softly.

Rohit pouted at that 'panda' comment from Mahi but got concerned with Mahi's question to Virat.

'I am really nervous for this shoot, I dont know why? She is a big actress. And I dont know how to dance, this rehersal and all, it is scaring me and making me nervous, what if it turns out to be disaster or something and I fail!' Virat said like a child.

'So what if she is big actress, humara Cheeku is also the best, haina Ro?' Mahi said softly.

'Yes bhai..' Ro said agreeing to his words.

'And Vi its ok to be nervous, u know how i was nervous for my first ad shoot with an actress, so no worries! u will do your best!' said Rohit comforting him.

Mahi hugged Virat and then they both left for their respective shoots.

Virat entered and sat on the couch.. fidgeting his fingers in nervousness. Soon Anushka came and sat beside him.