5. Shopping

It was in the middle of the night. Virat was still holding on to Rohit as if he will vanish in the darkness.

Rohit had a little hard time calming him down. He suddenly felt so much responsible towards Virat. He understood that he needs to be little patient to understand his situation because he never went through all of that.

Because Rohit still didn't know him so well. He was starting to know him. But he had made up his mind that he will be there by his side to protect him.

He drifted to sleep thinking all this. Virat was cuddling him and he was patting his head.

Mahi came to check on them as they both were like his little brothers.

He entered and saw them sleeping like that was adoring them. He just pulled the comforter up and covered them properly and left after caressing their hair.

Next morning Virat woke up first and saw how he was cuddling to Rohit. He first time felt safe as if someone was protecting him.

But he got immediately as this fear crept in his mind that what if Rohit leaves him after seeing this weak side of him.

He just went to freshen up.After done with that he saw Rohit was awake rubbing his eyes.

"Hi Good Morning!" Greeted Rohit smiling

"Morning !" said Virat not looking at him and pretending to be busy.

"I will get freshen up then we will have breakfast." said Rohit.

"Okay" replied Virat back.

They both went to the dining room and Rohit observed that Virat was trying to avoid him. Before entering he stopped Virat.

"Kya hua" Asked Virat confused by his action.

"What's wrong Vi ? I am noticing from morning .. u are avoiding me" said Rohit coming straight to the point.

"Kuch nhi" said Virat looking down.

"Don't u consider me as ur friend" Asked Rohit.

"Why would u think like that?" asked Virat shockingly.

"Toh u are avoiding me .. and not talking to me properly. Did u not like that I shifted in ur room ? If that is the case I will tell Mahi bhai and shift back" said Rohit.

"No no please" said Virat holding his hand.

"Toh kya baat hai .. tell me. I promise u I will not judge you" said Rohit gripping his hand.

"Wo I thought ki seeing my weak side .. u will also leave me like others. So I was trying not to get to attached so that it will not hurt much" said Virat looking down.

"Listen to me Vi .. everyone has weak sides. It is nothing to feel bad about that. You are like my little brother .. even though I am not that old." said Rohit trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"I will never leave you" said Rohit assuring him.

"Promise?" Asked Virat looking at him.

"Ha pakka wala promise" said Rohit pulling his cheeks.

Mahi came there and greeted them - "Good Morning boys!"

"Morning bhai!" said both of them.

Mahi side hugged Virat and told - "Virat if u have any problem and if Rohit troubles u then u can come to me ha .. I will punish him" said Mahi teasing Rohit.

"Kya bhai mai kaha pareshaan karta hu usko" said Rohit whining and Virat was chuckling.

"Chalo lets have breakfast" said Mahi taking both of them to the dining room.