20. Best Friend

Rohit came in the room only to find Virat laying on the bed with his back facing him.

"Vi sorry yaar Maine aise hi bol Diya tha"
Rohit said apologising to him.

"Meko baat nahi karni hai"
Virat said not turning at him.

"Arey Vi itna kya .. I told u am sorry"
He said not understanding why he was angry.

"U first tell me that u don't want me to find any house .. and I can stay here with you.. aur phir achanak se u say ki agar mai nahi raha toh tu kya karega .. and u say ki itna kya .. rehne de u will not understand"
Virat said this getting up and then moved to the balcony.

Rohit didn't get it why he was so angry .. and it was not Rohit's fault also because he didn't know now how to manofy him ... it was also new for him.

He thought it's better to give him some space
so he said - "Vi I am going out for sometime" and also he could pick dinner for both of them.

Saying this he left Virat alone .. which was gonna make everything worse now.

Virat chuckled sadly - "Ofcourse u will also leave me like others .. I thought u will understand me Rohit .. I told everything to u .. how scared I was when u got hurt .."

He just sat in the corner of the balcony. Thinking how he is alone even after meeting the team.
Tears welled up in his eyes as Rohit left him alone.

Rohit came back after 2 hours realising that he was at fault was saying that .. he knew how sensitive Virat was regarding this topic.

He remembered how Virat panicked when he got hurt on ground .. at that time he said that he was scared that he will also leave him.

How idiot was he ! He left him again. He rushed to his house with dinner for both of them because Virat didn't have his sandwich too.

He entered the house and found it dark. He got scared knowing Virat is not comfortable of darkness. He switched on the light of the hall and went in the room.

Rohit saw Virat sleeping in sitting position in the balcony corner.
Rohit felt so bad seeing that.

Rohit - "Vi get up .. the floor is cold"
He said softly.

Virat woke up and saw Rohit kneeling in front of him. He got up and went in the room.

Rohit - "Tu fresh ho ja, mai dinner arrange karta hu"
He said and Virat just agreed to it.

Virat came in the hall and sat where Rohit had arranged everything.

He just started eating silently which worried Rohit.. Virat was having difficulty to hold spoon because his finger was cut.

Rohit - "Vi mai help kar deta hu"
He said softly.

Virat - "Nahi mai khud kar lunga"
He said started eating with his right hand.. as he was stubborn about he managed to do it somehow.

Rohit sighed at his silent treatment and how he was behaving. He hated it and cursed himself to say something like that.

They had dinner silently. Virat just sat in balcony again.

Rohit made coffees for both .. he went and passed the cup to Virat and sat beside him.

Rohit took a deep breathe and said - "Vi I am really sorry for saying that .. I just didn't think and said casually .. but I know how u felt .. so I am really sorry"

Virat just looked down and said in a low voice - "Why did u leave me now alone and go?"

"I just thought to give u space .. so that u could calm down" Rohit said back.

Vi - "U should know that I will never need space from you .. Ro you are the only person who is this close to me and know all my fears and everything else ... I don't have anyone else"
He said emotionally.

Rohit - "I am sorry .. I will never leave again like this"
He said side-hugging him.

Virat just cried in that hug after feeling alone for 2-3 hours .. he thought that he is again back in the orphanage where no one was with him..

Rohit - "Shhh .. Ro mat .. Vi kya ho gaya, bata mujhe"

Virat - "I .. thought .. u .. also .. left ... me .. like .. others .. got .. bored .. of .. me .. and .. I ..was .. all .. alone .. again"
He said sobbing hard.

Rohit - "I promise Vi I will never leave you .. I am sorry I made u feel like this. But never again promise."
He said rubbing his back and calming him down.

Virat sobs got silent after a while. Rohit broke the hug and wipes Virat's tears.

"Pakka u will not leave again na .. fight with me if u want but don't leave like this" said Virat.

"Pakka baba I will not leave .. Abhi get up aur andar chal" Rohit said and they went inside.

"Coffee pi le Khana bhi kam khaya .. mai cookies lekar aata hu" said Rohit.

"Cookies ! Choco chip wali !!" Virat asked like a child.

"Ha choco chip wali hai" said Rohit and brought from him.

Virat just sat and dipped choco chip cookies .. in coffee and had it licking his lips.

"Itni achi lagti hai tujhe cookies"
Rohit asked seeing him eating like a child.

"Ha bahot .. coffee and choco chip cookies"
Virat said.
(P.S - I love it as well .. so I have added it 🙈😂)

"Bas Hua ab Saari ek din mai khatam karni hai kya.." Rohit said sternly and took the packet from him.

"Ro please na" Virat whined

"Nahi aur nahi milegi .. get up Abhi and wash ur hands" Rohit said and kept the cookies in the kitchen.

Rohit came back and lay down besides Virat .. Virat held his hand to assure himself that he is here with him.

"Good night Ro" said Virat and slept cuddling him.

"Good night Vi" said Rohit.

------------------------

Here is the next one which I have no idea how it turned out !

Drop ur votes and comments for me to understand how it is !

See u in next ! (Don't know when! 🙈)