30. New Relations

Next morning-

Rohit woke up first and checked Virat's fever first.. To his relief fever had been reduced. Virat was sleeping holding his hand tightly.

'Vi get up its morning!' Rohit said softly.

'I dont want to..', Virat said lazily not wanting to get up from the peaceful sleep he is having after so many days.

'Okay leave my hand, let me get freshen up!', Rohit said stroking his hair softly.

Virat didn't leave his hand. He instead shifted himself in Rohit's lap. Rohit smiled at that.

'Headache hai?', He asked to which Virat nodded in no.

'Toh why are you not getting up?', Rohit asked softly.

'Because its been days, I have slept like this! I was always wondering that you are upset with me for some reason', Virat said burying himself.

'Sorry for that..' said Rohit caressing his back which caused him to sleep again.

Rohit sat there with him hearing that and also as they didn't had any morning practice or anything. So they could take their time.

They got up after some time.. freshened up and went for breakfast...

'Vi thik se kha' Rohit instructed him as they are having breakfast.

'Phir se shuru ho gaye' said Jaddu hearing that.

Virat just pouted at that and was having the milk and other things making grumpy faces making Rohit chuckle.

'I have a meeting with Bunty for half hour.. will see u after!' informed Virat.

'Sure, take care of yourself' Rohit said.

Virat agreed to that and went from there.. while Rohit was trying to call Ritika but she was not answering and sometimes it was not reaching.. he was really worried now..

.
.
.
.
.

'Thank you for coming', Virat said coming into the cafe.

'Dont be formal pls.. how are you? you had so much fever.. are you okay?', Ritika asked softly and with genuine concern in her voice.

'I am better now' Virat said softly.

'Shouldn't u rest? why are you here? means u could have called me na? i would have come.. how did Rohit allowed u ...', She asked getting worked up about his health.

Ritika didnt forget his condition.. he was laying there unconscious and tears flowing from Rohit's eyes..

Virat was just grinning seeing her worried for him like Rohit.. he knew she was really sweet and could be perfect for his Ro..

'Why are you not saying anything? Are you okay? Did u have breakfast??', Ritika asked again seeing him lost.

'First of all .. calm down.. I am okay.. Rohit doesnt know I am meeting you i have told him that i m meeting bunty.. and last i had breakfast .. do u think Ro will let me leave without it.. he is really strict in all this..' Virat said calming her down.

'Ohh.. okay.. why didnt u tell Rohit?' She said.

'Because he would not let me apologize to you.. saying it was his mistake..' Virat stated the obvious.

'U want to apologize to me .. why ?', she asked being confused.

'It was my fault that i got careless.. and I dont know if it created distance between you two.. or misunderstanding ... i really dont want that.. Ro is the most important person in my life.. i never want him to be sad.. and seeing me in that state.. u are not picking his calls.. u are also blaming yourself like Ro... but i dont want that.. i am sorry.. i should have handled myself a bit better.. its just that i am very used to him..' Virat said to her.