11. Never Alone

Mahi and Rohit came back for Virat and saw Raghu searching for someone.

'What's wrong Raghu?' Asked Mahi seeing him tensed.

'Wo actually Virat was helping with some stuff in store room and I don't know how he got locked inside. The door is not opening' said Raghu worriedly.

'And Virat is inside?' Asked Rohit in shock.

'Yes' said Raghu and went to bring something.

Hearing that Rohit and Mahi ran towards that room. Rohit started banging the door.

'Vi .. Are u okay ? Say something?' Said Rohit loudly from outside.

'Cheeku .. We are here okay.. u will be out soon' said Mahi trying to get response from him.

'Vi say something please ... ur Ro is here .. don't worry okay' said Rohit worriedly.

'Ro' whispered Virat and Rohit heard that because he had his ears on the door.

'Ha Vi I am outside don't worry okay' said Rohit assuring him.

'It's all dark Ro' he whispered again.

'Don't worry Bacha we are opening the door' said Mahi softly.

Virat just closes his eyes in relief hearing that voice.

'Bhai please jaldi kuch Karna hoga' said Rohit worriedly to Mahi.

'Yes Ro I will try to open the lock ..you go and call Yuvi in case we have to break the door' said Mahi and tried to work on the lock which was stuck.

Raghu brought something to help Mahi with opening the lock.

'Yuvi Pa .. Yuvi Pa' shouted Rohit.

Yuvi came to him and saw him tensed. 'Kya hua Ro itne tension mai kyu hai'

'Aap jaldi chalo mere sath .. plz' saying this he dragged Yuvi to the store room.

'Kya hua ? Mahi tu kya kar raha hai' asked Yuvi seeing him trying to open the door.

'Yuvi pa Virat is inside and door is locked.. wo andar hai pata nhi kitne Der se .. kuch karo Yuvi Pa.. he will be so scared' said Rohit worriedly and tensed for his Vi.

'Ha ek min Ro kuch karte hai tu tension na le' said Yuvi.

He with Mahi tried to break the door. After like 6-7 push they were successful. They entered in the room and saw Virat curled in a ball sweating .. eyes closed.

'Vi' said Rohit and rushed towards him.

'Cheeku' Mahi patted his cheeks.

'Please help me .. I am locked' mumbled Virat with his eyes closed.

'Vi we are here .. open ur eyes' said Rohit.

'Pick him up.. and let's take him outside' said Yuvi
helping Mahi to pick him up.

'Vi get up' said Rohit sprinkling water on his face.

Virat got up opening his eyes and saw Rohit, Mahi bhai and Yuvi pa surrounding him.

'Let's take him to room first' said Mahi.

Rohit and Mahi helped him to his room. They made him sit on the bed. Virat was still not able to believe that he was out of that darkness.

'Vi!' Called Rohit softly.

'Someone again locked me' said Virat in a dazed state particularly to no one.

'Nahi Vi you are okay now see .. I am here .. Mahi bhai is here' said Rohit trying to get him out of that state.

'Cheeku bacha look here' said Mahi cupping his cheeks.

Virat got a little bit calm and followed Mahi and looked at him.

'U are okay now kiddo .. see we are with you' said Mahi softly.

'I am out of the room na' Asked Virat like a child.

'Yes Vi u are in our room .. look around' said Rohit indicating the light and other stuff.

'Okay' said Virat getting somewhat normal still trying to process everything around him.

Rohit got up from the bed and Virat held his hand and asked distressed - "Where are u going ?"

'I was taking water for you.' said Rohit softly.

Rohit came back with glass of water and made him drink that. Mahi ordered food for all of them.

Rohit was worried for Virat .. he didn't know what was going on in his head. It scared him seeing him silent .. He knew something was wrong .. because previously also he experienced this with Virat how he got scared of darkness.

'Cheeku chalo have ur food now ..' said Mahi softly forwarding him a bite.

'Bhai mai khata hu na' said Virat trying to take bite in his own hands.

'Mai khilau toh dikkat hai?' Asked Mahi

'Nahi bhai Aisa kuch nahi hai' said Virat embarrassed

'Toh khao Chup chap' said Mahi and made him eat properly.. He wanted to make sure he had his food .. and also wanted to take care of him after seeing him like that in that room.
(Mahi didn't know that it was going to become his future job 🤭)

Virat literally got tears in his eyes to see so much care from Mahi and Ro.
This was the first time someone was feeding him food with so much love.

'Kya baat hai Cheeku .. kha na' asked Mahi as he was just looking at him.

Virat just had his food whole time staring at Mahi. Mahi found so much innocence and love in his eyes for him.

'Cheeku I know what are you thinking .. and u don't need to say anything .. u are like our little brother bacha .. we care for u'
Said Mahi lovingly.

Virat just dashed in his arms crying not able to control it anymore.

'Cheeku kya hua bacha' asked Mahi softly rubbing his back.

'Vi Kya baat hai' asked Rohit now.

'There was No one who would care for me ..  I was all alone .. in that room also I wished for u both to come and save me .. I am just feeling so overwhelmed right now due to whatever u both are doing for me'

'Vi hum kuch nahi kar rahe .. as bhai told u are our little brother .. u really matter to us' said Rohit.

'Now stop crying..' said Mahi wiping Virat's tears.

Mahi made him lay in his lap and Rohit by his side. He started softly stroking his hairs so that he could sleep soundly.

Virat held Rohit's hand tightly as if he will vanish .. he was scared after being locked in that room. Mahi and Rohit could sense that.

They were trying to comfort him as much as they could.

'Don't leave my side' mumbled Virat closing his eyes.

'Never Cheeku , Vi' said both of them.

-----------
Here is the next one as promised !

Do tell me how u like it !

Next update after 15-20 comments !

See u in next !

Till then,
Happy Reading!