12. Masti

Virat was sleeping holding Rohit's hand tightly. Rohit and Mahi were sitting beside him trying to be there for him as much as they could.

It was just sometime he slept. They could feel him sweating and murmuring something in his sleep.

"Please don't lock me .. I will do your work today.. please it's too dark there .. please"
He murmured.

"Cheeku bacha get up .. it's a bad dream"
Mahi said softly caressing his hair.

"Vi get up .. we are here no one is locking you"
Rohit said wiping off the sweat from his forehead.

Virat got up hearing them. He just hugged Rohit tightly after seeing his first as he opened his eyes.

"It was all dark Ro .. I was locked .. I promised I would do all the work still they locked me"
He said shivering with fear.

Mahi was rubbing his back as he was shivering. Rohit was trying to calm him down.

After sometime he got a bit calm and Rohit broke the hug and made him drink some water.

"Kya hua Cheeku .. who locked you bache" Mahi asked him softly.

"Bhai the orphanage kids used to lock me .. if I didn't do their work na .. there was a store room .. usme light bhi nahi thi .."
He said shivering a little remembering that incident.

"Aur yeh kitne baar hota tha Cheeku" he asked wanting to know how much he was affected by it.

"Weekend pe karte the raat ko .. when I used to go and play cricket na phir uske baad aata tha tab"
He said holding onto Rohit.

"But Vi Abhi aise kuch nahi Hoga .. ok don't worry we are here na Abhi"
Rohit said comforting him.

"Itna dar lagta tha waha pe .. i used to scream so much but no one would come"
He said remembering that incidents.

"Bacha now u are with us na .. we promise u aise kuch kabhi nahi hoga"
Mahi said trying to calm him.

"Pakka ?" Virat asked like a child.

"Ha kiddo pakka promise" Mahi said side hugging him.

"Bhai Mujhe akele andhere mai bahot Dar lagta hai" he said burying himself in his hug.

"Abhi hum hai na tere sath Cheeku .. Abhi nahi lagega .. we will be with you"
Mahi said softly.

Yuvi came in the room and saw Virat in Mahi's lap.

"Yaar kitna so rahe ho Tum chalo kuch karte hai .. atleast let's play cards toh bhi I am bored"
He said whining.

Virat just turned his face and hugged Mahi feeling a bit lazy to get up and play.

"Vi get up .. let's play chal"
Rohit said trying to get him up.

But Virat just didn't budge a bit. Mahi was just loving how he was getting comfortable with him and he was happy about it.

"Kiddo nahi khelna hai ?"
Mahi asked him softly

"Bhai I want to sleep"
He said lazily.

Yuvi and Rohit smirked at each other. They started tickling him.

Virat - "Hahhaaaa .. mat karo Yuvi pa .. hahaha .. Ro please ... stop it ... hahahaha"
He said laughing while tickling.

"Bhai dekho na inko .."
He whined to Mahi who was also smiling seeing him laughing.

"Bhai aap kya has rahe ho .. meri side lo na plz"
He said again trying to get Yuvi and Rohit off from him.

Mahi smirked and handed pillow to Virat and then Mahi started beating Yuvi with it and Virat started hitting Rohit.

Yuvi - "Ahhh bas kar Mahi kitna Badla lega .."
he said.

Rohit - "Bas kar Vi .. bas kar"
He said while laughing the whole time.

They both stopped and then Yuvi and Rohit took the pillows and turned onto a pillow fight.

After sometime they just sat there exhausted and looked at each other and started laughing.

Virat was just looking at them and thought how lucky he was now to be with them.

He just hugged Mahi feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the happiness. Mahi hugged him and kissed his side of head.

-------------
Here is the next chapter !!

Vote and drop ur comments !!

See u in next (don't know when 😁🙈)