24.After Effects

Rohit was sulking in Mahi's room as Virat didn't listen to him and went with Yuvi pa.

"Bhai u know it's going to pain so much ... if not while getting it ... but after it ... I read it bhai .. after effects ..."
Rohit whined for the nth time...

"Ro ... I know but we cannot stop him Na !! If he wants to do it and likes it toh let him..."
Mahi tried to explain him ... as Virat was independent all these years ... and still he asked Rohit which shows their understanding... but they can't stop Virat from doing what he likes ...

"I am not going to talk to him..."
Rohit said laying his head on Mahi's lap ... Mahi just didnt know what to do with this two besties...

Virat came back in his room getting tattoo on his arm ... Yuvi was surprised that he didn't hiss or scream on that ... because the process was painful ... he had engraved his zodiac sign and a lot more ...

Virat entered the room and saw Rohit was not there ... he was alone ... he had pretty hard time acting infront of Yuvi pa ... he didn't face any pain while getting it because he was really excited ... but now after effects of it ... it was paining a lot to him .... But obviously he could not show it ...

Now he was scared too ... because Ro had not approved this .... And now it was aching, itchy and what not ...

Virat just iced it a little bit and slept on his bed thinking that it will lessen the pain ....

Rohit came back after sometime in the room and saw him sleeping.  

"First he didn't agree with me .... And then engraved that thing ... now sleeping peacefully!!"
Rohit murmured and sat on the couch.

Rohit had already slept whole evening as Virat was not there ... so he didn't get much sleep now...

He turned the tv on and kept watching it on low volume...

Virat woke up after sometime... as it was paining to him in sleep too... it was dinner time.

He got freshen up and saw Rohit ready to go down ... he wanted to tell Rohit that he didn't want to go down as he was in so much pain... but they had a fight and Rohit was giving silent treatment....

"Ro .... Sorry na yaar ... I really wanted it ... but not going against you ... but pls baat kar na"
Virat requested while they were going in the hall for dinner.

"It's okay ..."
Rohit said formally and sat with Mahi bhai and not at their usual place which was near the window ...

Virat saw that so he turned and left the dining room ...
He lost all the mood to eat ...

"Cheeku Kidhar hai Ro?"
Yuvi pa asked.

"Why are u asking me ?? Aap leke gaye na usko ..."
He said sulking.

"Ro ... uska bahot man tha .. you know he was watching so keenly .. and he was excited like a child ...
he was completely surprised how that tattoo artist was making it .... for every tattoo ... he would say ... Yuvi pa yeh dekho(see yuvi pa) ... kitna acha lag raha hai(how nice it is looking) ....
Ro ko aana chahiye tha(Ro should have come) ... mere sath ... this is so cool ..."
Yuvi explained everything...

"Sachi !!!"
Ro asked like a child ..

"Ha Ro he was really happy ... once he was done with it ..."
Yuvi said to him.