27. Sick

It was almost a week this went on with Virat and Rohit. Where Rohit was busy spending time with Ritika and Virat was mostly alone or with the team.

Rohit would talk to him but it was very limited conversations. It was not Rohit's fault because this all was new for him and he was really liking Ritika's company.

Virat was sad with Rohit's behaviour as he wasn't spending time with him. He started to spend his time more in the gym taking his frustration out there.

And being careless as Virat is, started ignoring his health. No proper meals because he was habitual with Rohit and now he does not have that apetite to eat properly.

At the dining room-

Rohit was seated in the dining room waiting for Virat as he didnt find him in their room. He was texting Ritika in the meantime as he was waiting. Once he was done he looked up and didn't find Virat.

"Bhai did u see Virat?" Rohit asked Mahi seeing him with Bhuvi.

"Last we saw he was coming here only, didn't u see him!" Bhuvi said seeing Rohit's worried face.

Rohit tried calling him but Virat was not picking his call. Ritika arrived there and saw Rohit extremely worried.

'What's wrong?' Asked Ritika.

'Is Virat with Bunty ?' Asked Rohit.

'No Bunty didn't come today as they didn't have anything scheduled. Virat's shoot is tomorrow!' Ritika informed.

'Where is he?' Said Rohit being worried.

'I hope he is okay, he was really stressed in 2-3 days' said Bhuvi to Mahi.

'Stressed ? Why was he stressed? Did something happen?' Rohit asked listening that.

'I dont know if something happened!' said Bhuvi.

'Let's find him!', said Rohit panicking now.

He ran to find him not waiting for anyone to follow him. Searched the lobby and terrace. The rooms, corridors.

'Where is he?' Thought Rohit.

He went to gym with others as that was the place remaining. There Virat was passed out against the wall with sweat on his face and knuckles bruised badly.

'VIRAT!' Rohit shouted being panicked.

Rohit patted his cheeks but he didn't wake up.

'Bhai he is not waking up!' said Rohit worriedly.

'Rohit, let's get him to room first' said Mahi wanting to calm in situation. He was himself scared very much.

Ritika felt upset herself seeing Virat like that and Rohit stressed like that as he was about to cry.

Mahi along with Bhuvi helped Rohit to take Virat to his bed. Ritika called the doctor.

'Looks like He is been skipping meals. And he has physically exerted himself. Give him proper meals and rest!' informed Doctor and left the room.

Ro- Vi, pagal! When will you learn to take care of yourself ?
Once you wake up na, I am gonna stuff your stomach with so much food u see!
He said icing his bruised knuckles.

Ritika was looking at them with moist eyes. Seeing so much love and care between them.

Virat woke up after an hour. He opened his eyes to see Rohit beside him.

Ro- Vi! U okay? How u feeling ?
He asked worriedly.

Virat didn't answer him and looked in the room to see Bhuvi, Mahi and Ritika.