Snuggles?

Lucid & Patch

One Random Morning

Lucid: *walks down stairs* Morning Patch.

Patch: *continues looking at phone* Morning Love, how'd you sleep?

Lucid: *she walks to Patch and raps her arms around her* ehhhhh...

Patch: *she turns around to face Lucid, holding her as well* That doesn't sound good, do you want to lay back down?

Lucid: *she buries her face into Patches chest* I'm tired but I cannot sleep...

Patch: *she laughs a bit at Lucid's actions* Are you trying to hide your sleepy face love?

Lucid: *she blushes a bit* no, I'm just tired.

Patch: Alrighty then, what do you wanna do?

Lucid: *she looks into Patches eyes in an almost demanding way* Snuggle.

Patch: *she laughs a bit* Alright, alright. No need to get feisty.

Lucid: *she smiles into Patches chest* good.

Patch: *she suddenly picks up Lucid*

Lucid: *Lucid is surprised* H-Hey! Put me down you asshole!!!

Patch: *she carries her over to the couch and sits her down* Jeez calm down you psycho.

Lucid: *Sticks tounge out for a second* No, you are mean.

Patch: *she smiles at Lucid for a second, leans down, then gives her a small kiss on the lips* Is that better love?

Lucid: *she becomes flustered* n-no...

Patch: Oh, I'm sorry. Let me try that again...

Lucid: *she tries pushing Patch away, but fails. She receives a second kiss* I hate you...

Patch: *she laughs to herself* Are you sure about that? I'll keep trying if you'd like?

Lucid: *she looks away from Patch, avoiding eye contact, blushing like a idiot* no, I'm f-fine...

Patch: *she puts her hand under Lucid's chin and pulls her face towards hers* You sure? I really don't mind?

Lucid: *Lucid gives in, kisses Patch, then pulls away* There. You satisfied?

Patch: *Patch blushes more than Lucid* y-yea, I'm good. *she takes a seat on the couch next to Lucid.*

Lucid: *she looks toward Patch, smiles, and looks toward the tv* Sounds about right.

Words: 382

Alrighty! I have now caught up with how much stuff I have written, so it might be a while before the next update, it might now haha. I'm honestly not sure how much motivation I have...hopefully enough to please you all though! One more thing, I might have a second part to this if someone wants it, if not that is alright!!! Well, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day, night, or mid-day!
Bye Loves!

<3