Epilogue.

After four Months -

Kushi was sitting in her cabin working on her current case when her phone ranged. She picked it.

Kushi - Hello.

Dany - Mam there is an emergency. We need your presence here.

He didn't even finished she has already started walking towards her vehicle.

Kushi - What happened Dany ?

Dany - please come here mam. Iam not in a situation to speak. When you come here, you will get to know.

Kushi - Where are you ?

Dany - Iam sending you the location.

Even before she asks anything the call went dead. Following the location she zoomed up fast.

Parking the vehicle outside she ran inside the place. It is a practice ground and it was lonely. There is no one around.

Kushi didn't even shouted his name thinking that might caught rivals attention too.

She tried to spot anyone. But it was a lonely ground.

Kushi - Where are you Dany ?

She murmured and ran around the ground.

'Kushi' a call got her attention and she saw that Lavanya and Sheetal is also running towards her direction.

Kushi - What are you both doing here ?

Sheetal - What do you mean by that ? You only send us a message asking us to come here ?

Kushi - No I didn't.... Dany called me here.

They three looked at each other few seconds.

Lavanya - I think we are trapped.

Kushi took her gun and unlocked it ready to fire.

Suddenly out of nowhere they all heard a clap sounds. They turned to see there was few girls walking towards their direction. The ladies was confused more as soon as they saw them.

They all went and hugged the trio shocking them to the core. The girls moved away and looked at Kushi, Lavanya and Sheetal.

Girls - Thanks Madam ji.

Kushi - Who are you people ?

From behind Kushi's whole team walked in.

Dany - These are those people whose life you have saved.

Kushi - Dany.....

Dany - I hope you remember the gang arrest you did few months ago.

Kushi - I do.

Shri - Mam these are those girls who were trapped and send to other countries. Our embassy has helped them rescued and brought them back here. 35 girls have been rescued so far and the searching mission is still on.

Kushi looked at the girls with an overwhelming emotion.

Sam - They all wanted to thank you. So a small surprise Mam.

Vimal brought a cake in their direction - Congratulations to you three.

Sheetal - Why are you congratulating us ?

Her team looked at each other and smiled - Because it's you three who worked hard for this.

Sheetal frowned - What are you people telling ?

Lavanya - You still didn't get it tube light ? They got to know about our friendship.

Sheetal shocked - How ?