Shopping.

Payal and others went to shopping and as it was Rakhi, Raizada family has planned to celebrate it, like every year. All the ladies of both the family except Kushi was present there. Even though their family owns a fashion house, shopping like this gives immense pleasure to the ladies.

Anjali and Payal was selecting sarees, Mami, Garima and Bua ji is selecting jewels..... While Nani and Dadi sat on the corner talking with each other.

Payal selected a Green with Red combo saree - This would look so good on kushi.

Bua ji came out of nowhere and laughed - Arey payaliya...... As if she is going to wear it and celebrate with you ? She don't attend such functions. Why are you wasting your money on her ?

Anjali frowned - why are you saying so Bua ji ?

Bua - It's true Bitiya. She never attend any family functions. As if she is the only police officer in the city, she will be busy especially on that dates.

Payal gritted her teeth and was about to shout, but stopped hearing Anjali.

Anjali - What ever Bua ji..... She is my chote's wife. My Nanad. She attends it or not....... As her in-laws it's our duty. Payal you liked this saree for her na.....

Payal nodded.

Anjali turned to the sales girl - Pack this one also.

Bua rolled her eyes.

Anjali - Let's go Payal.

Payal glared at Bua ji - Iam not wasting Money. Infact all this wealth rightfully belongs to her also. She is elder Daughter-in-law of that family....... Bua ji..... Stop speaking Ill about my sister.

Bua - Shut up.

Payal - Wish I could say the same to you.

Payal walked away leaving a huffing Bua ji. Payal and Anjali then went and selected matching jewelry for themselves.

Anjali - Dadi, Nani..... Dress and Jewelry done. It's time for the kids to come home. So shall we continue shopping or go home and shop the balance tomorrow ?

Dadi - Let's go home Bitiya. We will shop the rest tomorrow.

Nani - Haan. Let's go home Anju.

Anjali - Ok. Let's go home.

Nani - You didn't miss anyone right ?

Anjali smiled - No Nani. I shopped dress for everyone.

Nani patted her head - Ok then.

Everyone took their bags and exited the shopping mall.

On the other side -

Ivan - Boss....

Rohit - Mmm....

Ivan - CBI headed by Kushi Gupta is investigating on the place where we used to stay and also on the place where we threw that south industrialist's daughter.

Rohit looked at him shocked - How in the hell did she linked this ?

Ivan - I don't know Boss.

Rohit - Stupid dog. You must have left any traces there.

Ivan - No Boss. There is no way she would've connected both the incidents.....

Rohit glared at him and hit him hard on his nose - Shut the hell up, you stupid dog. She bloody has connected both the events idiot.

Ivan gulped. Rohit marched to and fro like a pregnant cat.

Rohit - I need to stop her here itself. How ? How can we stop her ? What possibly can stop her ?