Beginning......

It was five days after Arnav and Kushi's marriage. Everything was going good with the couple getting to know each other..... Arnav came out after his bath and Kushi was still sleeping. He went towards the mirror wiping his hair and took his mobile to check for any notifications.

When he felt he was being hugged by someone. He turned to see the beautiful face of his wife.

Kushi - Good Morning.....

Arnav - Good Morning Sweetheart.....

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Iam feeling bored.....

Arnav chuckled - Let's go out today.

Kushi grinned - Where ?

Arnav - You go and get fresh up..... We will decide where to go after that.

Kushi- I want to go to Papa's restaurant....

Arnav smirked - Ok.

Kushi grinned - I will be back in few minutes.

Arnav laughed and pulled her cheeks - Ok.

She went inside and to get freshen up. Arnav laughed at her vanishing figure. Seems like she is missing her father. Shaking his head, he went to select his dress.

Kushi soon came out after bath and changed herself into a blue denim pair.

They both went to her Father's restaurant. And Arnav was totally surprised looking at Kushi who directly went into the kitchen and started helping in cooking. Everyone there is her friend it seemed.

Shashi patted Arnav's arms. Arnav turned and smiled to him.

Shashi - What are you looking at ?

Arnav - I never thought that Kushi is such a free going person. I mean...... Look at her..... She is so sweet.

Shashi - Hmm..... She is a serious person those who don't know her. But once you get close to her, then she is a package of surprise.

Arnav chuckled accepting the fact.

Shashi - Come beta let's go and have breakfast.

They pulled Kushi also along with them and trio moved to Shashi's cabin and served breakfast for themselves.

Shashi - When are you joining back to work ?

Kushi - Next week.

Shashi - You know something ? I saw your Ragu sir..... Two days before.

Kushi's eyes twinkled - Really ?

Shashi - Hmm.... But he went away.

Kushi - Kya papa...... You should've called me immediately. I missed him.....

Arnav frowned - Who is Ragu sir ?

Shashi grinned - I will tell you Beta..... Ragu aka Raguvendra Pratap is my Daughter's secret childhood crush......

Arnav's eyes widened - What ?

Shashi - Hmm..... When we used to live in Laxmi Nagar...... He used to live there.

Arnav - You had a crush too..... Tell me about him.....

Kushi - You are so curious.....

Arnav - Arey my wife had a crush in her childhood itself. Am I not suppose to know about the person who managed to impress her ? So tell me.... Tell me....

Kushi - I was 8 year old may be...... I am very fond of Shanti Didi. She makes amazing Jalebis...... So I often go to her. One day Me papa and Payal were returning from our restaurant late night. There was some men haressing her. I got angry...... We didn't knew what to do......  When Sir came..... He started beating everyone. Everyone got scared of him and ran away. I liked how he bravely faced everyone knowing that they can harm him. Later I got to know that he is a police. I used to stand at my door everyday to see him riding his Bullet Bike with Uniform...... That was a scene to watch Arnav (she said dreamily making him laugh)...... Seeing his attitude and how he faced everyone..... I also decided to join Police.