Talking.

One week passed away -

A moment of weakness has made Kushi cry. But she did overcame within few hours and started investigating Ashmitha's case. She worked day and night investigating and collecting every possible proofs.

Her team didn't know what has happened to their Mam. But they understood that there is something definitely wrong. She is working like a maniac.

They all were traveling after investigating Ashmitha's case on their neighbourhood. Her team decided to take a break so that their mam would be relaxed.

Samira - Dany, can we stop on the next restaurant for lunch ? Iam so hungry actually.

Vimal - Haan.... Mam shall we ?

Kushi just gave a nod and looked out of the window.

Dany stopped at the next restaurant 'The Purple Orchid' Everyone got down.

She was walking behind scrolling her phone when she bumped into someone. She gasped and looked ahead muttering a Sorry. She was highly surprised when she saw Arnav in front of her.

' Can't you just see and walk lady ? ' a voice from behind asked her.

Arnav turned and gave a hard gaze - She is family.

Kushi stood stunned for a minute. Her relatives rarely declared her as one, fearing for their safety.

Arnav dismissed the waiter and turned to her. He frowned at her silent form.

Arnav - Are you ok Kushi ? You seem to be worn out. Didn't you rest properly ?

His soft and worried tone somewhere touched her soul.

Arnav - Is your health fine ?

Kushi got tears in her eyes and to hide it she wore her Goggles.

Kushi - Gotta go. Bye.....

She moved away while Arnav sighed and started walking.

Kushi on the other hand was utterly confused. She happened to be angry on him right ? He is the root cause of her bad encounter with her mother..... But why does it feels good when he is concerned for her ? She should be angry on him for proposing her...... But...... She groaned not able to understand what is the reason of her change...... She sat with her team.

Dany - Mam this is good restaurant. Might be not tasty as your father's...... But this is one of the good. Try once.

Kushi smiled - Dany...... My Father's is a lucknow cuisine...... And this is punjabi restaurant. Both have unique taste.....

Samira - Mam, cuisine don't matters. Only the food.

She laughed.

Kushi - As soon as we finish this case, we need to take a break.

Vimal - Thank God Mam..... We definitely need a small break.

Everyone indulged in eating while Kushi's mind was busy remembering Arnav's concerned voice. How much she tried...... But she couldn't divert her mind.

She decided to talk with him and end that once and forever.

That day she went home at night -

And as soon as she entered her father came to her.

Shashi - Kushi...

Kushi smiled to her father - Hi Papa....

Shashi - What happened ? You are not visible at home now a days.....

Kushi - Important case hei Papa. So......

Shashi - Ok. Go and get fresh up. We will have dinner.

Kushi nodded and after half an hour she came out all freshen up. They both sat down for dinner. Kushi started eating.