Cajoling

Kushi sighed and got ready for her work. She reached her office and with her team she went to the spot where the girl was found dead. Everyone was seriously searching for an evidence or a clue that will lead them to the killer, but Kushi was standing leaning on her car with her mind wandering somewhere else. This is the first time, she is not concentrating on her case on duty. Her mind was still stuck on the incident happened last night. Has Arnav occupied more important place than her work ?

It was when sam patter her arms she back to the present. Wearing her goggles.....

Kushi - Yes Sam.....

Sam - Mam, we have found nothing here too......

Kushi closed her eyes taking a deep breath - So again we are back at the dead end. Right ?

Everyone who came there till then stood silent looking each other.

Kushi - It's ok. Let's not feel low. We will find something in this.

Her team sighed in relief and went away. She turned to look at Sheetal.

Kushi - I don't know how come you are promoted to senior level. Mumbai mein patha nahi Kya kar rahi thi.....You literally didn't even find anything that could help this case.

Sheetal huffed and went from there. Kushi shook her head and herself went and clicked photos of the surroundings. She belived that she will find something later if not now. After seeing few things she and her team went away from that area. And it turned out to be evening.

Kushi called HP - HP, Arnav is at home ?

HP - No Bhabhi ji. Arnav Bhaiya has not came yet.

Kushi looked at the time - It's the time he usually reach home.

She smacked herself - Why you have to open your useless big mouth and upset him ? Useless idiot.

She started scolding herself.

Kushi - No more delay. Let's directly jump into the action.

She called Aakash - Hi Jiju....

Aakash - Yes Madam.

Kushi - Where is Arnav ?

Aakash - He and me along with the whole staffs are at office only.

Kushi frowned - Ok. Iam coming there.

Aakash smiled - Ok.

Kushi stood up and started to office immediately.

On reaching, she called Aakash who came out and took her inside.

Kushi - Anything important ?

Aakash sighed - Bhai is literally breathing fire with his cold gaze.

Kushi sighed - Why ?

Aakash - Ah, it's nothing. As me and Bhai was not present few days...... Many work got pending. And with the upcoming Paris fashion week, it's not helping. So he is not at peace and not letting anybody else to leave the gate peacefully.

Kushi thought ' Iam sorry Arnav '

Kushi - Can I see him ? Or is he busy ?

Aakash - Actually he's in conference room. You can go and see whether he is busy or not ?

Kushi - And you ?

Aakash - Photoshoot is going on. Iam going there. You go this way......

Kushi nodded moving forward towards the conference room with slow steps. Through the glass door she could see he's literally bashing the employees standing inside.