Changing

Kushi woke up and saw that Arnav was sleeping still. ' May be due to his long travel ' She thought. She caressed his thick hairs and smiled seeing his face. She realised, he is that piece which she always missed in her life.

Kushi - Thanks..... Mere life mein aane ke liye......

Arnav stirred in his sleep making her stop her activities. Slowly she bend down and kissed his forehead. He slept hugging the pillow. She stood up and went inside washroom to get freshen up. Her arms were better a bit.

She stood under the warm shower that helped her to sooth her pain. After finishing her bath she came out wiping her hairs thinking about Rohit and Ivan.

She dialed Adil's number.

As soon as he attended the call - Seems like you are more fast than the rocket. Arnav didn't even step inside the home and you filled him with all the details.....

Adil chuckled - What to do..... I have to be loyal to my master.

Kushi smiled - So.... How good are you taking care of my guest ?

Adil - Very well. He is crying every second calling you.

Kushi - Iam starting in few minutes Adil, till then be careful.

Adil - Sure Mam.

Kushi - Bye.

She went and laid beside Arnav and hugged him. The moment she saw him, she realised how much she missed his presence around her. The very rare moment where she felt happy..... The real peace surfaced in her mind and soul as soon as she saw him.

Smiling she pecked his lips making him open his eyes.....

Arnav - What a great morning......

He whispered with a sleepy smile and wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him more if possible.

Kushi - I missed you so much Arnu.....

Arnav opened his eyes wide in amusement - Arnu ?

Kushi - Your Nick name.....

He laughed burying his face in her neck.

Arnav - Kya baath hei..... Aaj bada pyaar aa raha hei......

Kushi smiled combing his hairs.

Kushi - You didn't tell me how's your new nickname ?

Arnav - Acha hei..... Thoda cute bhi..... I hope it suits me well.

Kushi - Whenever we are alone, I will call you Arnu only.

Arnav chuckled closing his eyes and entwining his fingers with hers. Oh God...... He really missed this woman a loads.

Kushi - My dear Arnu....

Arnav chuckled - Hmm.....

Kushi - Arnu Darling.....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Arnu Dear....

Arnav opened his eyes and in a swift pinned her down on the bed making her smile wide.

Arnav - What.....?

Kushi nodded no trying to control her grin.

Arnav smiled and leaned down - Are you in any thoughts of going late to work ?

Kushi - No....

Arnav - Then why are you indulging in provoking me ?

Kushi smirked - Bhas aise hi.....