Kidnapping

Not knowing they are being watched, Raizada's were in their own happy world making arrangements for Arnav and Kushi's wedding. Dadi and Payal has planned for a small Haldi function as Arnav has strictly restricted them from doing ceremonies.

And after lot of pestering and threatening he agreed for Haldi and Mehendhi.......

Kushi on the other hand summoned her team.

Kushi - Hi team..... I have something to share with you people.

Dany - Yes Mam....

Kushi - Actually, I will be on leave for the next two week.

Vimal - Why mam ?

Kushi - Because Iam getting married this week end.

The team gasped and looked at each other. Kushi smirked at their reaction.

Dany - This weekend...... And you are telling us now......

Kushi - Fixed so suddenly Dany. That's why.

Samira - Congratulations Mam.....

Kushi - Thanks..... And I want all of you at my home. Don't you people dare miss it.

Vimal - We won't mam.

Kushi - And guys...... I don't want any mistakes at my absence. Got it......

Her team nodded.

Shri - Mam..... We will take care. Don't worry.

Kushi - Ok. Let me inform chief.

She stood up to go and inform to her chief. Her chief was really surprised hearing about her marriage and granted her two week leave. Kushi went and viewed the case files, and hand overed everyone their responsibility. She has ordered her team to get it done as soon as possible. She will come office for next three days and then she will be on leave.

Three days passed away.

Man - Boss it's been three days we are watching their movements, there is no difference. It is the same as everyday.

Boss - Great. Kidnap the kids from school Ivan. After two days we will ask the money. Immediately after kidnapping call them and ask them to not go to the police. They are quiet influential and we can't take risk.

Ivan - Yes Boss. We will implement the plan tomorrow by 4 PM.

Boss - Be careful. One mistake and you are gone......

Warned the Boss, named Rohit Malik......

Ivan gulped - Sure Boss.

He went from there tensed and called one of his best man.

Ivan - There is a job.

*******

Ivan - Need to kidnap two kids.....

*******

Ivan - I will send you photos and details in whatsapp. And be careful, they are quiet influential.

*******

Ivan - You will receive the payment once the job is done.

*******

Ivan - Good.

He cut the call......

On the other hand -

Kushi was in her leave. Garima was hovering over her giving her juice, fruits, nuts...... And whatever she can do. Her Bua cared less. Today is her mehendhi function. Kushi rolled her eyes in irritation at the sudden attention her mother is showering on her.