The family.

It was a fine morning when the elders were seen sitting in the living room discussing something very serious.

Dadi - Subi...... Today we have to close this issue.

Nani - Haan. We need to finalize this today.

Mami - Aur nahi toh Kya...... Until when we will keep waiting.

Mama just nodded her head.

' Good Morning Dadi ' the little girl came down shouting followed by her father.

Everyone smiled seeing her. She ran to her Dadi and hugged her. She then turned to Nani.

Nani smiled - Rani Bitiya..... How many times I have told you ? First you have to seek blessings from elders.

Aarna bit her tongue and touched her Nani's feet. Aakash went and took blessings from the elders.

Payal came with coffee till then.

Aarna - Mumma.....

Payal smiled wide seeing her princess - Good Morning Sweetheart.

Aarna - Good Morning Mumma.

Payal - Will you have milk ?

Aarna nodded her head vigorously. Payal smiled and gave her a glass of milk.

Aarna - Papa apna phone dho na....

Aakash - Why dear ?

Aarna - I want to call Maasi.

Mami - Hello hi bye bye...... Why are you remembering your Maasi early in the morning ?

Aakash - Maasi told me yesterday that she will come and pick me today.

Nani frowned at the very instant - Why ?

Aarna - My vacation started na..... So me and Bhaiya is going to Nani home.

Dadi - Haan Subi, kids told me. I only gave permission to them.

Nani smiled - Go and pack then.

After Aarna went away she turned to Payal.

Nani - Payal Bahu, I don't want to send our children with your sister. Call your home and say that Aakash bitwa will drop them home.

Everyone around sighed.

Aakash - Nani, Kushi said that she will come.

Nani got angry - Why ? Did you forget what she did last time ? She took our babies to Police station to complete her work. What if something happens ? Anyone could've harmed them there ? If the kids want to go then you will drop them. If not then they are not going.

She went to her room.

Mami - Waise Payal bitiya...... Your family will get her married in this birth or not ?

Payal's face fell down hearing her. As she and Kushi are twins, the society mocks her for being unmarried while she is happily married mothering a girl. And as she loves her sister so much it always saddens her when she hears people mocking Kushi.

Payal silently went inside and called Kushi.

On the other side -

A girl groaned and rolled on the bed as she heard a loud ring of her phone. She opened her sleepy eyes and see the caller ID. She grinned seeing Payal's name.

Kushi - Hi Mother teresa.....

Payal smiled - Let me guess....... Someone didn't even got up from the bed. Right ?