Kidnapping

Kushi was being taken towards some outskirts of the city. Her Blood is boiling in anger remembering the scene again and again. Aarna would have been scared very much.......

Ivan had a cunning smile in his face as Lavanya drove them both to the destroyed factory in the outskirts.

Lavanya stopled the van and jumped out. Ivan and other guys pulled kushi down and removed the cloth from her eyes.

Ivan - Welcome DSP Madam. I would've took you with me...... But it's my Boss's clear order of not to touch you. So.....

He glanced at Lavanya - Take her inside.

Lavanya nodded and held kushi and started dragging her inside.

On the other side -

The Door was opened and the family members were ordered to come out and Payal was also dragged there. They all came out only to see there was a big screen placed in the middle. Everyone frowned looking at the screen.

Guy - Sit all of you....

Everyone sat on the sofa gulping and the guy switched on something. The screen was on and a Guy whose face was covered with Mask appeared on the screen.

' Hi ' a sly voice greeted them.

' You guys would be wanting to know why you guys are trapped in this place like this....... I also didn't wanted to do all this and wanted to be a good Boy. But your DSP madam didn't let me. So, without any option I had to kidnap her ' Said Rohit from the other end making everyone gasp.

(Note - Please imagine Family and Kushi's team on one side, Rohit on the other side of the call)

Shri - This is live video call. That means this house still has network connection Dany.

Masked guy - Yes. But don't you guys dare to use your Smartness. Otherwise..... You guys know the consequences.

Dany gritted his teeth - Is your Boss a fool ? Why is he video calling us ?

Rohit - I know you guys must be wondering why Iam coming on live..... Right ? You guys might be thinking that Iam a fool. But trust me Iam not..... Infact Iam a great hearted person you see..... I wanted you all to see your Kushi living her last few moments of her Pride..... Because hereafter she won't be able to face you people and look into your eyes. And the main reason Iam on live is just to let you guys know the consequences of  commiting a mistake. No Arnav Singh Raizada, No lawyer Shyam Manohar Jha, No Raizada power and No CBI can save your Kushi from her punishment today.

Raizada family's heart thudded with fear as they heard his oh-so-innocent speech.

Rohit - I usually send video to the family after the fun, but..... As your Kushi is a VIP, I thought she shouldn't be treated like an other woman. There should be something special...... So I thought to have live video with you. Don't worry she won't know nor hear anything from your end. You people can hear her screams, her moans, her cry...... Everything so clearly.....

He laughed making Raizada family scrunch their eyes in disgust and fearing the worst for their kushi.

Rohit kept his palms near his ears - I think she is here. 

Bua - Hey Devimaiyaa..... Is he human or Rakshash ?

Payal cried - Kushi.....

Mami - There is no doubt, he is a Rakshash only..... Our Arnav bitwa won't spare you. Dekhna aap sab....

Masked guy kept gun on her forehead making her gasp - Shut up....

Mama - Stop it please. We don't wanna see anything. Please leave our Kushi.