Marrying.....

It was next day Morning.

Aarna was sleeping cuddling to Kushi. Kushi stirred in her sleep as she heard alarm sound. She woke up and saw Aarna cuddling to her. Smiling to her she untangled herself slowly and went near window stretching her arms. She saw her dried mehendhi and smirked. Sitting in balcony she slowly scratched the dried mehendhi. She was totally surprised when she saw her mehendhi in a very dark maroon shade.

Shashi came inside with her coffee and Milk for Aarna......

Shashi - Good Morning.....

Kushi - Good Morning Papa.....

Shashi - Here you go.

Kushi - I didn't brush......

Shashi - What are you waiting for ? Get up quick......

He literally pushed her inside the bathroom.... After a quick brush and face wash she came out.

Shashi and Kushi sat on the balcony sipping their coffee.

Shashi - Kushi beta are you happy ?

Kushi frowned - Papa ?

Shashi - Iam just worried Beta. You are not happy here. Garima and Jiji has already messing with you...... In this..... Without thinking I accepted to get you married to Arnav...... It didn't crossed my mind that Raizada's are not less than the ladies here......

Kushi smiled and held his hands - Papa, no one knows what will happen in future. I really don't care about your wife and sister and it will be the same with everyone like them. Just Arnav matters me...... Iam taking this chance for myself....... Even if this relationship ends someday, trust me I will not complain.

Shashi whined - Kushi......

Kushi - That is the truth Papa. Nothing is permanent in this world. All I can do is to thank DM for letting me see some good days in my life.

Shashi - Kushi..... I knew that day will never come in this life. Arnav will keep you happy. I want to know one thing..... How come you let go off everything Kushi ? When my daughter has turned into a person I never knew ?

Kushi - Papa, Iam just thinking from their POV. Imagine a kid from your family is being kidnapped by some dangerous people...... How will their mindset be ? Ofcourse they won't be happy. It will take time to come out of that trauma...... And more over Anjali is a bit overprotective of her son. She thinks her son is very fragile glass doll......

Shashi - I have made a mistake by letting you study psychology. Look at you..... People are blaming you and you are sitting here analysing others mindset. You are so innocent.

Kushi laughed - That you should ask those criminals who is getting targeted by me..... And coming to my life after marriage, Arnav and me has decided to live seperately. He has purchased a home next to his. So I don't think I will have problems.

Shashi smiled and patted her head. Aarna woke up and started to cry feebly not finding her mother.

Kushi - Aarna come here Baby.

Aarna went near her - Maasi..... Mumma....

Lifting her she sat her on lap and hugged her.....

Kushi - Mumma will come soon Aarna.....

Aarna clinged to her and Kushi caressed her back kissing her forehead. She wanted to ask Aarna many things, but waited to let the little kid to settle.

Shashi - Aarna Bacha...... Come to Nanu..... Here see your Chocolate Milky.....

Aarna turned and looked at her favorite yellow Mickey cup filled with Chocolate Milk. She looked at Kushi who was grinning looking at her.