parting.

It was next day -

Kushi was sitting in her cabin silently planning her next move. Her team came inside.

Sam - Mam....

Kushi looked at her - Yes.....

Sam - Mam, there is no improvement in the case.

She said without knowing that her Senior has stepped ahead already.

Kushi - It's ok. I'll do something. Meanwhile why don't you guys go and investigate in her college ? Just a hunch..... I wanna know whether she had any love interest..... Shri check her call list of past six months.

Shri - I have got the list already mam. I have shortlisted few numbers.

Kushi - Good. Find out who they are. And yeah..... Connect to every number. Don't leave anything.

Shri - sure mam. I'll go and keep checking that.

Kushi - Sam please take Dany and Vimal with you. Investigate in the college. Her friends back in Bangalore. Everyonkle.....

Sam - Ok Mam.

They were about to disperse when Lavanya came inside.

Lavanya - Morning Mrs. Raizada.

Kushi - Morning Kashyap.

Lavanya - I am taking Sheetal under my team from today.

Kushi smirked - You know something. I never believe in astrology. But now I think I can do......

Lavanya frowned - What ?

Kushi - Morning I came across my astrology predicament..... It was written, from today bad vibes will go away from me.

Lavanya glared at her while her team mates chuckled.

Kushi - Have a great hard time Kashyap.

Lavanya smirked - You know something Raizada, there is something called interest. Sheetal Kapoor is not interested in working with you. And I swear, we will be the best. You gotta watch it.

Kushi smiled sarcastically - I have better works to do than watching you Kashyap. You may go and have fun with Kapoor.

Lavanya glared at her and went away.

Sam - Seriously these both are getting on my nerves.

Kushi - Leave her Sam. You go and continue with your work. And guys be alert. Watch if there is any one following you.

Dany - We will see to that mam.

Kushi - Sure. You guys can go.

They all saluted her and went from there to do their assigned task.

Kushi took her phone and called her person - What happened to Saxena ?

Person - He's in hospital right now. Will kidnap him and let you know.

Kushi - Be quick.

Person - Sure.

Kushi - We have to spot him within a week. It seems to be something serious.

Person - Don't worry. We are already on it. We will find the Doctor first.

Kushi - Will meet you at our place.

Person - Done.

She sighed and hung up the call. After completing her work, she started to home.

When she reached home there was no trace of Arnav.