Function

Preparations for Rakhi is going in full swing at Raizada Mansion. The garden area was fully decorated with tent setup. Dadi has purposely asked the arrangements to be done on Garden so that she can invite Arnav and the Elder Daughter-in-law of this house. Workers are running here and there doing preparations.

Dadi - Anjali Bitiya...... Did you went and called Chote and Kushi bitiya ?

Anjali - No Dadi. I thought to go in evening.

Dadi - No Bitiya. It will be so late. You and Payal together should go and invite them.

Anjali - Ok Dadi. Me and Payal will go and call them.

Dadi smiled wide.

Shyam - I will also come with you. It's been so many days I chatted with Arnav.

So after some time, Anjali, Payal, Shyam and Aakash along with kids went to Arshi's home.

As it was Sunday Kushi and Arnav was home.

Payal went and ringed the calling bell and soon Kushi came and opened the door. She was totally surprised seeing everyone. Kids hugged her legs making her smile.

Kushi - Come in.....

She moved aside making way for them to enter. Everyone moved in......

Payal - Hey Kush..... What's up ?

Kushi kept hands on her hips - Nothing new Mother Teresa. Me and Arnav are going to Papa's restaurant. That's all.

Payal - Oh ho.... Good. Jiju is keeping his promise it seems.

Kushi chuckled - Sit down.

She asked everyone to sit and went inside kitchen to bring tea and snacks for them.

HP brought everyone their tea while Kushi came out with Milk shake for kids.

She kept the tray on table and they all heard a loud shout ' Kushi ' from their room.

Kushi - Haan..... Ek minute......

Arnav - Kushi..... Come here fast.....

Kushi frowned - What happened to him ? (Looking at everyone) I'll be back in a minute guys.

She ran to their room and saw him still lying on the bed with his bare chest. Kushi sighed......

Kushi - Arnav.....

Arnav extended his hands towards her and as soon as she held his hands he pulled her to him.

Kushi gasped - Arnav.....

Arnav - Where did you go ? It's Sunday. You could've took some rest na Baby.....

Kushi smiled - It's ok. Get up and get freshen up.

Arnav twisted his face - Bad manners wifey...... First wish your husband a good morning.....

Kushi laughed and kissed his cheek - Very very good morning Sweetheart. Now get up. Your and my sister along with their husbands is here.

Arnav frowned - What ? Di is here ?

Kushi nodded.

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - How would I know ? You have called me before I ask them....

Arnav - Give me Ten minutes. I'll get fresh up.

Kushi - Ok. I'll go downstairs. Come soon.

Arnav pecked her lips and stood up to go inside the washroom picking his cloths.