Chapter 8

Kushi went her home contented. She felt as if she has took the right decision. She didn't know what future has stored for her...... But even if she can have some time to spent happily she will gladly grab that. She was confused at first but when she came to know that he stood up for her going against his family, she decided to take a chance.

Contented with her decision She went and slept peacefully.

On the other side -

A girl was sitting on the bar sipping a glass of wine. Slowly slipping into drunken state. The guy smiled to her drinking along with her. As the girl went to half conscious the guy stood up slowly and moved towards the lift leading to other room.

He opened the door of a room revealing another person.

He smirked as soon as the door got opened and stood up. The guy lifted the girl and laid on his bed.

Guy - Work done Boss.

Boss - Good Job. Your payment will be transferred to you......

Guy - Thanks Boss.

Boss - Tell her that someone kidnapped her and hit you. She will not get doubt.

Guy - Yes boss.

Boss gave a Curt nod and he moved away leaving the girl in the hands of green monster.

Closing the door behind him the guy moved with his eyes roaming all over her body. He switched on the video cam. Covering his face he moved near the girl and sat beside her. He roamed his hands all over her body. He started unbuttoning her shirt and unzipped her skirt. Discarding her clothes he threw it on the corner.

Boss - My golden chick.....

He laughed like a maniac and turned away from the camera so that he won't be visible on the video. Discarding his shirt he hovered over her and bit her neck making her moan. He laughed again and made video of them together.....

He then called her father - Am I speaking to Mr. Indrasen Saxena......

Saxena - Yes speaking.....

The man - Iam Sending a message in your mail. Please check it sir.

Saxena - Any thing important ?

The man - You will know yourself.

Saxena - Ok. I will see.

He hung the call and mailed the video to her father. He then turned towards the girl and groaned as he couldn't control himself. Hovering over her he kissed her again.

He parted away from her as he received her father's call. 

Saxena - Who the hell are you ? Where is my daughter ?

Man - Under me right now...... And will reach home safely if you agree to my deal.

Saxena - How much money do you want ?

Man - Money I have Many Saxena.... I want you to do a work for me.

Saxena - What do you want ?

He told him what does he wants and ordered him to complete the work.

Man - Complete the work. I will send your daughter to your home.

Saxena - But....

Man - Your Daughter is at stake..... Don't forget it.

He hung the call and continued his work with the girl. After few hours he received a call from Saxena.

Saxena - Your work is done. Leave my Daughter.