Nearing.

It was after two days.

Kushi was sitting in her cabin when her phone beeped indicating a message.

Kushi opened it and read.

' Both the places is checked. We have got many finger prints. But three of them matched at both the locations. Came to know that Girl's body is still in mortuary as her father has filed a doubt petition regarding her death. Something interesting is found. Have to discuss that in person '

Kushi smirked and replied - Good going. Will see you at your home.

Soon her mobile pinged ' Welcome. See you at home. Can have dinner together '

Kushi smiled and kept the phone in her pocket. Assigning her team few tasks, she started towards her source's destination.

She went to a flat and ringed the bell. It was opened and was welcomed by a person.

Person - Hi.

Kushi - Hello.

Person - What happened..... Now a days you are not coming here ?

Kushi - Quiet busy with.....

Before she complete the person cut her in middle - Mr. Raizada.....

Kushi smiled - Yes. Iam busy with my Husband. Any problem ?

Person - Yes. I couldn't even come and attend your wedding.

Kushi - It's ok. Now tell me what have you found out ?

Person - Sit....

Kushi sat on the sofa along with the person.

Person - As per the investigation, we have found Three finger prints in both the places.

Kushi - Any clues ?

Person - We have checked through Our records...... No matching.

Kushi frowned - Let's check through Aadhar and Passport.....

Person - Go ahead.

The person handed her a laptop. Kushi logged in her account and accessed through Aadhar and Passport access. But found nothing.

Kushi - Wherever we go..... This case leads to the dead end. There is no criminal records. No other ID proof.....

Person - And one more shocking revelations...... Shruthi Vishwanath...... (Taking a deep breath) There is no trace of brutal Rape in her body.

Kushi gasped - What ?

Person sighed - I have checked, there is no trace.

Kushi - Wounds might have disappeared.

Person - No way. There is something else we are missing.

Kushi - But the postmortem report says that her body had sperm in her.

Person - I don't know about that. May be she was willingly involved in relationship with someone...... But Rape has not happened.

Kushi gritted her teeth - I need to see her body.

Person - It's in mortuary. You may go and see.

Kushi - Alright. I'll go and check. Is there something else ?

Person - As it was more than two months all I can say is this only. I don't know whether her blood samples are preserved. Even if it was preserved, there is no probability in finding anything in it.

Kushi sighed - First let me confirm the fact you told me. Do one thing..... Doctor ko uthao......

Person - What ?