Next Door Neighbor. (Reader x Cry aka ChaoticMonki)

~ AnonymousPoet349 thanks for waiting. Here is your short/shot! ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You were moving to Florida. And living in a nice neighbor hood. But the house you brought was a very low price. Such a pretty house for a low price? There has to be a catch! Little did you know, You were going to be moving in next to Cry. *Song Recommended: * -

"Thanks a lot for helping me un-pack!" You said to your brother. He nodded and got into his car. "Just tell me if you need anything sis! I'm just a phone call away!" You smiled and waved. You then entered your house and smiled. "Finally. A home to myself." You stood there quietly then jumped on the couch. "FUCK YEAH!" You almost fell. You didn't yell that. "TAKE THAT! OH YEAH!" It was next door. You then heard your door bell ring. "Coming!" You said. When you opened the door a little boy stood there. You smiled. "Well, hello there!" He handed you a plate of cookies. "My mom made these. Saying welcome to the neighborhood!" You smiled. "Tell her I said thank you very much!" He waved to the next house and his mother came over. "Oh! So it's a girl. That man in the car was your husband?" You laughed and shook your head. "Nope! My brother, He came to help me un-pack. I'm a single lady~" She laughed. (I'm gonna say her name is Amy. >.<) "Well I'm Amy, and this is Nathan." You smiled. "I'm ____." then you heard that yelling again. "NO! NO! COME ON!" Nathan laughed. And Amy sighed. "That's my older son. Ryan. He plays games, for a job." You nodded. "Ah, I see! I was wondering what that yelling was about." She smiled. "How about you come over for some drinks?" You hesitated. "Well, I could get everything in place tomorrow." She shook her head, "Maybe my older son can help you. He's pretty strong." You laughed. "Well, aright then! I'd love some help!" You, her and Nathan walked to their house. It was really pretty. "Just sit there _____ sweetie. Maybe you and Nathan can play some games while I make some snacks!" You nodded. You looked to Nathan and he was smirking. "You won't let me win... Will you?" He shook his head. You laughed. "It's on kid." 

~ 50 minutes of games later. ~

Nathan's mom had already brought the snacks, But went back in the kitchen to make something else. "HECK YEAH!" You yelled. Nathan laughed. "Damn!" he said pouting. "Hey Nathan! No cursing!" A boy with brown hair, blue eyes and glasses was walking down stairs. "Oh, Hello!" He said. You smiled. "Hi!" Nathan stuck his tongue out at you and you did the same. "Don't be a soar loser  Nathan!" You said laughing.  The boy sat next to you, "Well, you beat my brother in games? Are you that good?" He said getting really close. You blushed and nodded. "Hell yeah I am. I have Three brothers. I learn the skills!" He scoffed. "Ryan." He said shaking your hand. You shook his hand back and laughed. "____." Nathan gave you his control. "Let's make a bet!" Nathan said. You and Ryan looked at him. "Loser has to kiss the winner." You could hear Nathan's mom laughing in the kitchen. You blushed. "Okay!" Ryan said. You looked at him and nodded. "Get ready to get you ass kicked!" You said. 

- 1 half hour of playing -

You stood up and laughed. "FUCK YEAH!" You covered your mouth and laughed. "Got yo' ass kicked!"  Ryan groaned. "God damn it. Got my ass kicked by a girl!" Ryan's mom came in and smiled. "Oh, and you also have to help her, with her stuff tomorrow." He groaned. "I have to record tomorrow!" You smirked. "To dang bad Mr.Ryan." He pouted. "My fans will wonder what happened to me!" You rolled your eyes. "They can go a day with out you. For about... Six hours. Or less." He laughed. "God damn it." Nathan made kissy faces and you remembered the bet . "Loser has to kiss the winner." Ryan blushed and you did to. "Well loser?" You said. He chuckled. "Well winner?" He stood up. He was much taller than you. You blushed and looked away. "I-I Think I sho-" He cut you off by kissing you. You froze, Your body went numb. Your stomach flipped. And your thoughts became foggy. He pulled away and smiled. "Well, _____. I think my fans will understand." He wrapped his arms around your waist. "After all. I am with a very beautiful lady." You blushed and punched him softly. "Whatever." His mom smiled. "Go help her now! You have no reason to be here!" she shoo'd you both out. You and him laughed. He held out his hand, You took it and he intertwined his fingers with yours. "Well, I think I'll have a reason to leave my house more often." He said. You blushed. "And what exactly is that reason?" He kissed your lips and smiled. "You." 

- After he helped you with fixing your house, You and him played the games you got from your brothers. You won most of them. You guys lost track of time, And you fell asleep on the couch. He picked you up and brought you to your room. The next day his mom went on and on about grandchildren, you and him laughed saying "maybe". -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~ Hope you liked this! I kinda imagine it happening. n.n ~