It's ok.

(Tw-blood and self-harm)

(V's pov)

It had been 2 weeks since the breakup. 

I had decided to stay with Jungkook because I know That even if he doesn't admit it...He needs someone right now. 

I never saw him crying after the call...Honestly, I thought he would be a sobbing and drinking mess but he never once left the house nor did he touch alcohol. 

He just sat around the house staring blankly completely lost in his own world of thoughts, I would force him to eat but what shocked me the most was that he was not even interested in drinking banana milk. 

I'd say after Jungkook bam was the saddest lot. 

Bam also really loved Y/n...And Yeontan is on a whole different level. 

Yeontan also used to play with Y/n all the time..It was heartbreaking to see the 2 living beings I loved the most being all depressed. 

The media was stabilized and We all had a talk with Mina. I know for sure that she planned all of this and used Jungkook for clout. 

She said that If Jungkook doesn't announce that he is publicly dating her, she would spread rumors to everyone about how Jungkook used her body and then left her...

Jungkook had no choice but to hire someone to take photos of Mina and Him while they had a "date" which was clearly staged btw. 

He just had to make it look like an accident. 

Now, according to his fans, he was "Dating" mina whilst he drowned in self misery. 

I was outside the house buying some groceries so Jungkook was alone in the house. 

Actually, I never left him alone because I was scared he might do something so this was the first time he was alone. 

I entered the house really discreetly and what I saw just completely shattered my heart. 

Jungkook was on the floor as he held his knees close to his chest and buried his head in his chest. 

I came closer and saw that he was shaking uncontrollably. 

He was not wearing his shirt and then when I realized...

Blood...

lots of it...

There was a blade clutched in his hands. 

"YAAAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING KOOK?"

"I..cannot keep feeling this pain anymore Hyung.." 

"SO YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF? ARE YOU CRAZY?" 

"No..I just wanted to numb it..Just a break...It felt soo relieving Hyung.." Jungkook said as he grinned like a maniac while tears poured out. 

I snatched the blade out of his hands and yeeted it out of the window. 

I frantically ran and brought the first aid kit. 

He made a cut in his rib cage area and on his sides. 

He also tried to cut his arms but I think I came back before he could do it. 

I started to disinfect the wound after soaking the excess blood. 

"Why..would you do that kook.."

"Aish...I deserve it...I really do...I am a selfish man.." He said resting his head on the wall behind him.

He winced at the sting of the disinfectant. 

Ugh, this idiot... He sacrificed Y/n for Our couriers, Instead of winning Y/n back, he thought about how it would affect her and so broke up with her.