The sky is pink (2)

(I am in a frenzy of Bollywood romantic songs so imma post some of the best during the chapters because they give you the best feeling while reading :) )

(Author pov)

The eye contact broke when y/n looked away with an awkward laugh...

Both of them knew that if they kept gazing into each other's eyes something might happen that they'll regret....or maybe not?

"Pabo! you are man child" said y/n teasingly

"Yaaah!!!! I am not you just treat me like one!" Jungkook said

Both of them kept bickering and laughing and some might even say flirting.

Y/n was still nibbling her corn when she felt a drop of water on her nose. She looked up to realize it started to drizzle. 

"Cmon!!! let's take the boat!!!" exclaimed y/n

"THAT'S LIKE THE STUPIDEST IDEA I EVER HEARD!" Shouted jungkook

"waiiiiiiii?"

"The rain could steer thunderstorms, heavy winds, or soo much more! WE'LL DIEE"

"Ughhh I checked the forecast and it'll only drizzle..If the rain starts to get even a little fast we'll stop."

"We can't risk it tho!"

"Koo! You'll never come to India again and you'll never get this experience, I am not dumb...I just really want to go there with you.." said y/n making a pout.

Jungkook knew the risks but when Y/n said "koo" and said that she wanted to go with him..and that pout drove him crazy. He couldn't think logically as his feelings were getting the best of him. He knew that y/n was more smarter and logical than him so she probably knows the best. 

"fine..But if I die, tell the world that I love Army and my hyungs from the bottom of my heart" said jungkook

"I sure will!!" 

Y/n jumped and clapped as Jungkook could only chuckle. Maybe dying with her won't be that bad he joked. 

Y/n on the other hand was really happy, The weather the person with her and everything was just perfect. 

They went towards the lake and Y/n asked the guy who rowed the boats if they could rent one. 

The guy agreed on a big amount as the boat would be private and there weren't any other tourists so he had to take his boat out just for them. 

Jungkook first got in because he was very athletic and also because he didn't want to get wet in the rain. (He was in the backside) 

He offered his hand to Y/n and she took it but instead, she went in the front because she didn't care about being wet, She had played in the rain since she was a little girl, It was her favorite season and the slow drizzling was too nice to be ignored.