Majestic

(Sanvi pov)

(when Y/n left for her date with Jungkook)

I was really happy for Y/n..she deserved someone like Jungkook in her life. 

Everything she went through in her childhood made her give up on love, but Jungkook was the first one to ignite that spark again and I am really happy he did. 

It's been a while since I have seen her soo happy and relaxed. 

But I couldn't help but wonder if I could ever get someone like that in my life?

Surely..I have a soulmate, right?

EW CRINGE

MA'AM FOCUS ON YOUR CARRIER

MEN WILL COME AND GO. 

Yeah..I was sappy and weird probably because of the weird drama I was in yesterday. 

I took out my laptop to catch up on my pending work and then-

*ding*

??: Hey...are you ok?

The message was from an unknown no. 

Me: Who's this?

??: OMO! sorry, Taehyung this side. 

I fell off my chair. 

I legit fell off my chair. 

TAEHYUNG TEXTED ME OMFG!

MEN WILL COME AND GO BUT KIM TAEHYUNG FOR LIFE BITCHES!

Me: Ohh hiii! Yeah...I am great wbu?

V: Better...I just wanted to check up on you...

Me: Me? why?

V: Can't someone check up on you? You seemed pretty shaken up with the whole fight. 

Me: You were the one who fought! I should be the one asking you if YOU are ok or not?

V: I am..okay...but I wanted to apologize for Jungkook's behavior. He explained everything to me...Like why y'all were in that position and the reason why he got soo angry, and  I have to admit Sanvi...You're a really great friend. 

Me: So are you..but did you talk to him about everything that was going on between You and Jungkook. Ik That punch was not only for Y/n. 

V: Did Y/n snitch?

Me: Snitch about what? Mister don't forget that I am a therapist, so reading people is kinda my job. 

V: Ah! How could I forget that? And yeah..we did talk it out..thanks though...

Me: And thank you too...

V: For what are you thanking me for?

Me: I thought nobody cared about what I went through during the whole thing and I was invisible because I was also kind of hurt when Jungkook just pushed me aside and followed Y/n. Not because He left me...because I was the root problem of it...

V: YAAH! don't you dare feel guilty about it! IN NO WAY it was your fault. You were only being a good friend so don't you dare feel guilty about it!

Me: :) 

Me: You're a really amazing person...you know that right?

V: I am the best ;). 

I smiled as I clutched the phone tightly against my chest. 

He truly did cheer me up. 

I got up-changed-and went exploring as I promised Y/n I would in her absence.