DISTANT

(This is a double update so If Y'all have not checked out daddy issues yet please go check that out first)

(Y/n pov) 

I sat in front of my gaming console tired after live streaming my gameplay for 3 hrs. 

Jungkook had been really busy the past couple of days and we had no time to see each other. 

Hyunjin and I on the other hand were really hitting it off. 

Hyunjin also has a pretty tight schedule but he is free between 2-4 pm so we either get icecreams or just hang around. 

Both of us are pretty introverted so that's the only socializing I get throughout the day. 

Hyunjin always keeps advising me on how to improve my relationship with Jungkook and always brings kkami (His dog) when we hang around the park. 

*ding*

* new notifications* 

Koo: Hey I am sorry but the shooting is taking a little longer than I expected it to be...Can you reschedule the reservation?

Y/n: Jungkooooooooooook! Ugh, I finally got the reservation after like an eternity! We won't be able to go again T^T. And I pre-paid...DA MONEY T^T 

Koo: Ik..I am sorry love..Dw I will make it up to you..

Y/n: Can I go with a friend instead if You're not coming?

Koo: Erm..May I know who this friend is? 

Y/n: Hyunjin! I don't have any other friends :D

Koo: Oh. I don't think so...

Y/n: Pleaseee I don't want to go there alone and I am not letting the money go to waste!

Koo: I said NO! end. of. discussion. 

Y/n: Bye. 

It kinda enraged me as I didn't have the power of making independent decisions. 

I am an independent person who can make her own decisions with whom to have dinner including the fact that Jungkook knew that he was just a friend. 

Did he not trust me? 

I am free to have lunch with whomever I want, I am not doing anything wrong plus I told him about it because I TRUST him then why doesn't he?

I AM NOT HAVING THIS ATTITUDE. 

*Calling Hyunjin*

(On voice call)

Hyunjin: Heyyyyyyy wassup?

Me: Heyy...Jungkook canceled on me..AGAIN!

Hyunjin: Oh. You good?

Me: yeah I suppose...

Hyunjin: I know how much you wanted to go to that restaurant today...that was some sherlock shit you did..I mean NO-ONE can get a reservation there these days.!

Me: yeah...Had to use my contacts of contacts plus a lot of bribery. Good thing my boyfriend's rich. 

Hyunjin: Well..what are you thinking now? 

Me: Are you free? 

Hyunjin: I am but..Jungkook would get weird if we hang out..

Me: I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAAAND! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS THEN WHY DOES HE NOT TRUST ME KNOWING THAT I WOULD NEVER EVEN DREAM OF CHEATING ON HIM?