Crazy confession (2)

(Author pov)

"OPEN.THE.FUCKING.DOOR!" Screamed Jungkook.

(10 mins ago)

Jungkook was very confused and Sanvi had tears rolling from her eyes so he did not bother asking her anything. 

"why is y/n acting like this?" was the first thing that screamed through his mind. 

He wanted to give her space but V rushed into the pantry and Y/n locked the door. 

Thousands of scenarios rushed through his mind and unable to hold it any longer, he whooped out his phone to check the CCTV footage. 

He had cameras installed everywhere except for the bedrooms. 

His hands balled into a fist as he saw V cupping her face and was unable to make out her expressions, he thought they were on the verge of making out as they cuddled. 
It was weird but the shitty camera quality was making it worse. 

He tried to be a sensible guy and just leave them alone but something just took over him. 

(In the pantry)

Y/n got a hold of herself after her little breakdown. 

"Tell me what's going on in that peanut brain of yours," he asked

"Just..a cloud of emotions...I feel betrayed and heartbroken..I for a second genuinely had hope and now it's killing me. And the weirdest part was that..that out of everyone it was my best friend. And I feel absolutely soo fucking  selfish for not acknowledging her feelings.. I think I just read the whole situation wrong.."

"No..it's not your fault...I read too much into it and encouraged you too...I..I just feel like an alien all of a sudden...I thought I knew how to read him...And...I feel terrible for leading you on.." he said cupping her face as she looked at him with swollen eyes. 

(Outside)

That was the last straw for Jungkook. 

He had officially lost it. 

He banged the door really hard with all the anger pulsing through his wrists and then onto the door.

"OPEN.THE.FUCKING.DOOR!" He yelled. 

Taehyung on the other hand flinched and so did Y/n. 

Neither of them could understand Jungkook's behavior. Taehyung snapped his head back to Y/n's direction and saw her flinch again at the loud bang.

He wiped off the old tears which were still on her cheek with his thumb.

"Taehyung what-?" Before Y/n could finish her sentence Taehyung had already gotten up and was marching towards the door. 

"He needs to learn some manners" He muttered. 

Taehyung was really furious at the moment because he was feeling left out and a foreigner in Jungkook's life as well as seeing the maknae behave soo disrespectfully towards the both of them when he should apologize for hiding it from them just agitated him even more. 

Jungkook on the other hand was getting impatient by the second. He leaned his left shoulder towards the door in order for it to break. He gathered some speed to break it but was instead got welcomed by Taehyung who swung it open. 

Jungkook immediately balanced his stance and grabbed Taehyung by his collar but restrained himself because deep down he knew he had no right to do something to him and also because he loved him too much for that. But, Taehyung's fist came speeding through the air and clashed with Jungkook's jaw. 

"Wha-?" Jungkook's mind couldn't even digest the scene when Taehyung came and grabbed him by his collar. 

Taehyung on the other hand just had some more oil poured into his furious form as Jungkook charged toward him. 

Y/n also followed Taehyung behind and saw the horrifying scene with sanvi just having her hands on her mouth unable to do anything. 

"STAY AWA-" Jungkook stopped as he saw Y/n's figure coming out of the pantry. His heart dropped when he saw y/n's stuffy nose and swollen eyes form. 

"Why..Why are you doing this Jungkook?" was all Y/n asked in the lowest of voices.

Jungkook was unable to say anything but Sanvi had enough of it. 

"BECAUSE HE FUCKING LIKES YOU Y/N!" Sanvi screamed from the corner. 

Y/n felt her heart transferring into a rock and then falling. 

"Wha-?" was all she could manage to blubber out.

"But..why are you crying Y/n..?" Jungkook murmured not even caring about the fact that his feelings were exposed without his consent because his heart was too weak to see Y/n cry. 

"It's because she likes you too PABOO!" Said V. 

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he let go of V's collar and rushed towards Y/n. 

He held Y/n's hand and Y/n stared at him with the most affection she could ever give to someone through her eyes into his which reflected the same feeling.

"Is..is it true?" he slowly asked. 

"Y-Yes.." she replied with something erupting inside her. 

He cupped her face immediately and leaned in and so did Y/n and kissed her forehead.  

V smacked his hand on his head while Sanvi groaned in frustration. 

"I..I don't want us to start like this... I don't want my feelings conveyed this way...Are you willing to go out with me this evening?" he asked softly still locking eyes with her. 

She nodded immediately. 

"Then be ready because it will a night worth remembering" 

Aeeeee 

FINALLYYYYYYYY

Y'all 2 chapters in one night 

LET'S GOOOOOOO

So, The next chapter will also include V and sanvi's pov as aftermath because they were the ones who made this possible lmao. 

I really enjoyed these past two chapters and I will try my best to update early. 

UNTIL THEN

VOTE.COMMENT AND SHARE 

SARANGHAE<<<<<333333