JACKED MAIL

(Y/n pov)

I woke up at 1 pm. 

Yes, Very late indeed but I needed my 10hour sleep and I and Rohit were chatting throughout the night.

Jungkook also messaged me pretty late but then he went offline, He probably fell asleep ig.

Rohit didn't show disappointment when I told him that I won't be able to meet him tomorrow which felt soo weird, I mean that man is the most dramatic person ever. 

I just shrugged it off because it could be because of Niharikaa(his GF) 

I got up and took a dose of my black coffee as it was the only thing that revived me back from the dead.

I rushed into the shower as I had a 1hour drive towards the venue of the concert. 

The concert would officially start around 7 but the reporting time was 5. 

I came out of the shower and wore this. 

(You can always imagine something else :) ) 

I hopped into my car and 

*ding*

Rohit: Flight successfully boarded. 

Me: Good 4 u! I  Kinda wished you didn't

Rohit: Haha soo funny (sarcastically obv) 

Me: Igtg! I have to start driving!!!

Rohit: KK

I started driving humming to Maniac by Straykids.

Surfin, red lights, god's menu, charmer, muddy water, Hellevator, Christmas evel and eventually thunderous. 

It was a never endless playlist but I was enjoying my drive. 

I reached the venue and entered the long line to enter. 

I opened my phone to check my emails to take out the ticket pic as I had to show it to enter.

"FVCK!!" 

My Gmail started to glitch. 

I was logged out and I forgot the password. 

I was already really late as it was 6 (bcz of traffic) and now my email started to glitch.

I started panicking and then I felt someone's hand on my eyes.

"Guess who?"