Butterflies

(Author pov)

Their eyes met.

It was as time stopped for them and there was no other place in the world they would be more willing to look than each other.

Both felt butterflies and a feeling of warmth like no other. Not willing to pull away both of them wanted to run toward each other and hug them.

Tears started to fill as emotions were bubbling in both of them.

Subconsciously both of them started to walk toward each other like magnets on the other sides but were only stopped when half-sleeping sanvi spoke.

(Y/n pov)

"Koi aatma chipad gayi kya? kahaan bhagi chali jaa rahi hai?(Are you possessed or something? where tf u running off to?) She asked sleepily.

Y/n trans was broken and she stopped in her tracks. She waved a big hello to jungkook letting him know that they were here.

"Ahh Sanvi a friend of mine is here to pick us up!" I told her

"You have friends in  korea? damn! I mean you are friends with JEON JUNGKOOK so ig anything is possible"

I sheepishly smiled after turning my head and now actually being worried for her.

WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY FAINTS?

This was a very much of a possiblitly for sanvi.

I should have told her damnmit!

We made our way out of the terminal to be met with the "friend of mine".

"Hi.." i said in a low tone trying to control the immense butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey.." He said almost whispering but  as if he was waiting for his whole life for that moment. He stretched out his arms and hugged me as if there was not tomorrow. His arms were also wrapped around my arms so it was a weird burrito situation but he engulfed his face in the crook of my neck which made my butterflies multiply.

(Jungkook pov)

I saw y/n..

I could recognize y/n from the moon.

Our eyes met and i felt like crying..

I didn't even realize how much i missed her..

Her scent, her voice, her smile...

It had not even been 3 whole days and it felt like eternity.

She waved me a big "hello" and came towards me with another  brown figure which i guess would be her friend sanvi.

She came in front of me dropping her luggage and all i could notice were her dreamy eyes..

I would pay millions of dollars just to get lost in her eyes...

"Hi..." she whispered.

"Hey.." i replied i said letting my emotions get the best of me.

I couldn't just stand their!

I pulled her into a hug not even caring if she hugged back or not, I wanted her in my arms...I wanted her scent. I wanted her everything...I wanted her...

I realized i buried my head in the crook of her neck just to get her scent and to just hide my welled up tears.

I pulled out of the hug and gave her a smile blinking away my tears...

"EHEM! EWJFQEOFBUOQFHUQHF 9UQHF9Q F" Sanvi said something to y/n which i guess was in hindi. She kind of seemed pissed and excited but i couldn't really figure out.

(Sanvi pov)

The "friend" of y/n hugged her like he was her long lost lover or something.

And if he was i'd know!

So this friend was roping alot of y/n's attention and i was kinda pissed because she never told me about him!

He had a good built and and had lovely eyes, But the way he pulled her into a hug just melted my heart!

I WOULD'VE SHIPPED HER WITH THIS GUY INSTEAD OF JUNGKOOK IF THIS BITCH JUST TOLD ME!

"EHEM! BKL! abh yeh kaunsa aashiq hai tera?(who is this new lover of yours?)" i asked in a frustated yet teasing manner.

"Ermm Koo would you removing your mask?..." she asked him in a soft voice.

KOO??

"sure..." said the guy.

He slowly brought the mask to his face and..

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKETRY FUCKING FUCK!

Awweeee this chapter was soooo sweeeeeeet.

I know not much progrees was there in this chapter, but i just wanter y'all to know how all three of them felt from their pov's

P.S taehyung will soon make an permanent and an important entrance in this ff so hold on!! ;)

Until then

VOTE.COMMENT AND SHARE

SARANGHAE<3333333333