Daddy issues

(Jungkook Pov)

(During live-in) 

I was sitting in my studio stuck with a notepad and a pencil twitching in my hand. 

I was sitting there to write some lyrics for my New album but right now my head was not in the right place. 

Something Y/n did keeps bugging me. 

We were watching a Netflix series where the main protagonist cheated on the female protagonist and Y/n was heavily enraged. 

It was understandable to be hurt or angry but the way Y/n got hurt and enraged got me thinking if it was more than that. 

Y/n was really secretive about her past which made me wonder a lot and I know that there is a lot more going on in her life than she tells me. 

The scene where that one day Rohit called Y/n and told her about him cheating on his gf separately really kept my mind whirring. 

I scrunched up the paper in front of me and I threw it away as the fact that Y/n did not trust me enough to tell her about her past made me really frustrated. 

(Time skip)

(Author pov) 

Jungkook went back to his and Y/n's place and entered the house only to see Y/n sulking in a corner. 

"Yahh love...what happened?" Jungkook said as he hurriedly went over to her figure and hugged her. 

"Homesick.." she blatantly replied. 

Jungkook knew it was hard for Y/n to live in a foreign country without her comfort people. 

He hurried into the kitchen and started to work on something as he simultaneously watched something on his phone. 

(Time skip)

Jungkook came back to Y/n with messy, sweaty hair covered in white rice flour. 

Y/n giggled as she saw Jungkook like that and Jungkook's face immediately lit up as he saw Y/n smiling. 

"Here" He said before placing a plate in front of Y/n. 

It was a plate of dosa.

Jungkook didn't know many Indian dishes but this food item was something that they ate during their very first date, this dish became one of his favourites only because this was the first time he got some sort of feeling towards another after a long time. 

"Aaah," he said indicating Y/n to open her mouth as he fed her. 

"Impressive," she remarked on seeing how he learned to make bites "the Indian way". 

She munched on the bite and smiled brightly. 

"How..is it?" Jungkook asked nervously. 

"It's amazing"