The honda city

(Y'all I always put a music video before the beginning of every chapter as it suits the chapter, So if y'all want the best experience do listen to it while reading ;) )

(Author now)

(Text chain continuing)

-You there? I can see that you've read the text...It's okay if you don't want to come. 

                                                                                                          It's not like that...It's just I am wondering why didn't you hire a tour guide? -

-I wanted to explore the country with a friend... 

          You were afraid...You were afraid to get attached to Jungkook. You knew yourself that even being spotted with jungkook outside of work could stir up disastrous rumors and some toxic people would kill you with all the hate. 

True army would support Jungkook even if they might get hurt but some would definitely drag you through hell and you weren't ready for it...

Even if we both don't have feelings, Media would make it worse.

And if you did, It would be another story.

                                                                                                              Koo..I would absolutely loove to accompany you but...-

-Jinja? OMOOO ! But what?

                                                                                                         I am scared that if you're seen outside with me, things can escalate-

-Don't worry I got that covered ;)

                                                                                                                                                Really!?-

-Yep! Just be ready, tomorrow by 10! I'll pick u up.

                                                                                                                       Great!!!-

-Address madame?   

                                                                                                     Oh yeah, I forgot lmao!-

You kept your phone aside as you blushed thinking about the next day and planning all the events. Jungkook also added the fact that you'll be having breakfast together which gave you butterflies. You thought of all the delicious Indian delicacies You will make him try...

You kept on thinking and planning for a long time until you eventually drifted to sleep. 

Jungkook on the other hand was a giggling and blushing mess. It took him his everything to ask you that. He knew that going out in public with you was a huge risk but he was willing to take it. He really wanted to know more about Y/n.

He watched her youtube videos and her personality made him smile like an idiot. 

He saw your Guy best friend Rohit in your video which made him feel kind of uneasy but later he felt better when Y/n mentioned that Rohit was, In fact dating another girl.