Amusement park

(Y/n pov)

Y/n and Sanvi went back to their hotel and Sanvi immediately fell asleep as she was Drunk as well tired with all the nervousness.

Y/n sat on her bed clutching her chest tightly trying to calm her speeding heart.

I was again catching feelings.

For the one person, everyone fell...I was falling for too...The difference is I am falling for him personally.

I cannot help it...He's perfect in every way...I hate this vulnerability but I also am loving every inch of it.

I got up and went towards my opened messy suitcase to look for an outfit for tomorrow.

I picked the perfect one and laid beside sanvi slowly slipping into oblivion.

(Time skip)

I woke up the next day to the sounds of sanvi groaning.

"AAAAAGH" she half-shouted.

"Kya Hua? (what happened?) I asked groggily rubbing my eyes.

"Me headdddd...It hurtssssss T^T" She exclaimed.

We ordered some soup and I took a shower while sanvi got a hold of herself.

"Get ready...We are hanging out with V and Jungkook today!" I said drying my hair with a towel.

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- Bruh No! I i cannot! I..I...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" She said grabbing her hair and getting worked up on the bed.

"Chill...They are just humans sanvi..."

"NO NO NO V is definitely a perfect sculpted alien or something! There's no way someone can be that handsome!" She said crossing her legs on the bed.

"Same goes for Felix i tell you" I said also sitting on bed.

She looked at me slowly but softly smiled.

"I hope u meet with felix one day..."

"Nah.. I'd faint..You're wayyyyyyy stronger at this than me"

She chuckled and went towards the bathroom.

"Ready Ho ja! We got ourselves some very unrealistic dates! (Get ready)" she said smirking and then went to take a shower.

I went and got ready.

( I am in love with this outfit T^T)

I was satisfied with my pick and sanvi got out of the bathroom.

"OHOOOOOOO PATAKA LAG RAHI HAI!( You look like a firecracker)" She said smirking teasingly

"Dhanyavad (Thankyou)" I replied blushing a little

"Jungkook is a lucky guy" She said

"YAAAAAAH I got ready for myslef!"

"Uhuh sure!"